SM Bros 3 WHAT TO DO in the Castle

vvarahagir

My First Video Game
Oct 27, 2007
Hi,
I crossed world 3. Then entered the thing where I can choose one of the boxes. After that I didn't go into World 4. I don't know where to go at the end of world 4. ANyway I played the match game. Then entered a castle before World 5. I went to the end. A ghost thing appears. I keep killing it and it re-appears.
I don't know how to complete this World. What should I do at the end. There is no way out... Pls help...

vvarahagir said:
Hi,
I crossed world 3. Then entered the thing where I can choose one of the boxes. After that I didn't go into World 4. I don't know where to go at the end of world 4. ANyway I played the match game. Then entered a castle before World 5. I went to the end. A ghost thing appears. I keep killing it and it re-appears.
I don't know how to complete this World. What should I do at the end. There is no way out... Pls help...

I am so confused by this post. Can you be a little more vague please?

Don't remember anything from SMB3 from your description. Played it only yesterday after buying it off VC.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
dude is still stuck playin Mario Bros. 3 --- mate it was released like 15 years ago... move on!

This was probably one of the best Mario games ever released. I have been waiting for this game and was pleased to see it out on VC

As for the topic, I'm not sure, I played this game when I was very young and always used the whistles.

Dude "WolfpacSnakepit "... You too are stuck on "Super Mario Bros". Atleast I'm on Version 3. No offence.. but since it was released in 1980s.. that doesn't mean it should be ignored... I still feel it's a tough game compared to Super Mario Galaxy.. Galaxy is super maybe in graphics but it's no way compared to Mario Bros 3. Not sure what u meant by download it.. By the way I own it on VC..
:crazy:
You've irked me with your comments... And so I'm starting a new thread to have a vote between Super Mario Bros 3 and Galaxy on the difficulty level..
Let's c who wins..

Back