Smackdown vs Raw 2008 Roster Revealed

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
- IGN.com has released the entire roster for the upcoming WWE RAW vs. SmackDown 2008 video game. Below is the roster separated by brand:

RAW:
Bobby Lashley, Booker T, Carlito, Jeff Hardy, John Cena, JTG, Ken Kennedy, Randy Orton, Shad, Shawn Michaels, Snitzky, Triple H, Umaga, William Regal

Smackdown:
Batista, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Edge, Finlay, Gregory Helms, Kane, Kenny Dykstra, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, MVP, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair, The Great Khali, Undertaker

ECW:
CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Johnny Nitro, Marcus Cor Von, Sabu, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer

Divas:
Ashley, Candice Michelle, Kelly Kelly, Melina, Michelle McCool, Mickie James, Torrie Wilson

Legends:
Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Rick Rude, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Terry Funk, The Rock

Game is out November 13th in the Americas.

The line up will change quite a bit before the release i would imagine. Thats looks a little old anyway, considering Sandman and MVP arent in ECW anymore, Nitro has changed his name to John Morrison and Helms has all but retired because of a broken neck.

There should be more legends though... Rick Rude is definately the odd one out there.

Where's Goldust?

I hate Chavo Guerrero.

Too many ECW wrestlers. I hate ECW. CM Punk is alright, but it should just be Raw and Smackdown.

Thanks for posting :)

Meh The WWE is fake and the Smackdown type games suck

AKI Made the best games No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000 oh what classics they were

Bring back AKI!

woo....undertaker is in....lol....johnny nitro.....they should change it to john morrison.....he changed his name...lol

Well the thing with any game with a year in it is, it is usually made the year before its released. Like NHL 2006 is made in 2005 etc. So at the time the rosters stood like that, but maybe an online update in the game could change that or something, or maybe they will change it all themselves..whos to say. As long as you know who is who :lol:

I'm passing on this game.

Very dissapointed in the producers. They think everyone who owns a wii is a four year old.

Back