smackdown vs raw 2008 wii

2008 was the worst, go check review websites. 2007 got better reviews and the Wii version of the game got the worst reviews.

You can search the forums and there's a big thread about it

It is not a bad game, but it is not a good one too... It is like neutral. It is too basic (good for what it does, but it is like too simple). Also THQ removed the good matches (cage, ladder, etc from the Wii version)

emospidey said:
can any1 tell me if dis game is as good as da old smackdown games
No it's not! I have it on 360 and the modes are the same as last years game. Plus the online play is laggy and unresponsive. In my opinion they need to go back to the drawing board with this franchise. They won't be getting my money next year.

WWE Smackdown V.S. RAW 2008 Is The Best!

I Just Got Smackdown V.S. Raw 2008 Today. The First Match I Was Kelly Kelly And My Opponent Was King Booker. I Am A Boy But I Just wanted To Pick Kelly Kelly Because I Wanted To See If She Is Strong Like She Really Is In ECW. Then I Won! I Was Against King Booker And I Won! A Boy Lost To A Girl. That Is Not Right. I Found Out That She Is Stronger Than In Real Life!:yikes:

You Are Wrong T3kNi9e!

T3kNi9e said:
2008 was the worst, go check review websites. 2007 got better reviews and the Wii version of the game got the worst reviews.

Well.. The Wii Got A Better Review For Smackdown VS RAW 2008. 2007 Sucks! If You Get Smackdown VS RAW 2008 For The Wii You Wont Stop PLaying It

Huh?

I duno you kind of confused me. I duno if your saying Wii got the best reviews from the consoles on the game, or if Wii got better reviews on 08 than the 07 version. Either way you're wrong.

07 wasn't on the Wii

08 got the worst reviews on the Wii, even the DS version beat it.

Metacritic scores:

PS3: 74/100
Xbox 360: 71/100
Playstation 2: 71/100
PSP: 69/100
DS: 64/100
Wii: 63/100

Back