Smackdown Vs. RAW 2008!

I have 2007 for the 360, hard choice when this comes out tho... shall i get it for the Wii or 360......... the 360 has good achievements on wrestling games and I would love to play it on the wi cause of the new controls... hmm

Meh Wrestling games made by THQ normally suck

The only decent wrestling games are

WCW NWO Revenge
No Mercy
Wrestlemania 2000

and of course the mighty Def Jam and Fight for NY

what ever happened to AKI???

ally_uk said:
Meh Wrestling games made by THQ normally suck

The only decent wrestling games are

WCW NWO Revenge
No Mercy
Wrestlemania 2000

and of course the mighty Def Jam and Fight for NY

what ever happened to AKI???
THQ made all of those games. :frown2:

joe_duffy said:
I have 2007 for the 360, hard choice when this comes out tho... shall i get it for the Wii or 360......... the 360 has good achievements on wrestling games and I would love to play it on the wi cause of the new controls... hmm

I'm in the same boat you are. My plan is to rent the Wii version so if I hate the controls I can buy it for the 360. Also, I have yet to see how well Nintendo's internet play works (don't have Pokemon) so that will factorin as well.

Rosbaughcr said:
I'm in the same boat you are. My plan is to rent the Wii version so if I hate the controls I can buy it for the 360. Also, I have yet to see how well Nintendo's internet play works (don't have Pokemon) so that will factorin as well.

Controls seem ok, but yeah I'd give it a rent first see how it is.
I am hoping that this game has the gm mode where you can create your own cards. It better!

Do you guys know if you can use music from your SD card as your entrance music on the wii version?

^probably not, online gameplay hasn't even been announced for the wii version yet.

I'll probably pass on this one.
1. Online gameplay is still in jeapordy.
2. The made the game too simple. As if all wii owners are 4 year olds. You can only use your finisher at certain times (after getting the enemy hurt badly and then using a signature move). It is WAY too linear to make for a good wrestling game...

it is not said but i zommed in on the menu during the video and you can make out the word "connection"

Back