Smart Vc Shoppers

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
i feel this thread is very important because: ITS important that we all be smart wii shoppers.

when i say that i mean being responsiable in what u purchase.

for instance, DO NOT BUY sonic the hedgehog, for 800 pts ($8) when u can purchase sonic mega collection for $13 at your local gamestop. gettin mega collection u get sonic 1, 2, 3, knuckles, 3d blast, robotniks mean bean machine, spinball, flicky and ristar an equivalent of $72 in VC points.

heres a list to be aware of for classic game savings:
sonic mega collection (9 titles in one) $72
megaman aniversary collection (9 titles in one) $38 + psone version of MM8
megaman x collection (6 titles in one) $24 + 3 psone titles
metroid prime (can unlock metroid for nes) $5
animal crossing (can unlock excite bike, pinball,tennis,donkey kong, wario woods,)

here's a list of VC games to get that can save VC points:
Donkey kong 64 (can unlock donkey kong for nes) $5

im sure theres more i cant think or, so anybody who knows, contribute. please

or you can spend some extra cash.. have them as channels on your wii for easy access..
plus channels look cool..

if i was trying to save money i would just download an emulator and roms and play them all illegally

ok but laptop or desktop gameplay doesnt compare to console play. theres a topic on this already so no need to get into that. but u basically rape yourself of $ buying already bundled games.

besides, like i said with sonic mega collection....$15 for 9 games vs $72.....dude thats alottttttt of extra cash.

its no different to me on computer seeing as i got it hooked to the tv with a 360 controller.

but still like i said there something different about having the channels on your wii vs having the gamecube disc.. and i wouldnt want all them games anyways.. only sonic 1 and 3..

plus i own most of them in the original form

ok lloyd yayo..you have very good points, weazol you dont hafta rag on him for it... there are other people on this forum who might find that information extremely useful.

and not everyone wants to "save money" and just get emulators...personally id rather pay the, what 5-10 dollars?..and get the game legitly on my wii..

oh im not saying get emulators i am all for getting the games on my wii for 5 or 10 bucks..

yes it did avasis
im glad someone stated this, everyone AND THEIR GRANDMA has sonic who would buy it!

Another one should be Zelda OCT/MM. Their both out on the Gamecube with better graphics and some extra content/games.

Back