Smash Bros 64 Rumor

NinBoy

Banned
Jul 20, 2007
United States
"In the newest edition of Nintendo Power, a reader asked a very interesting question in the 'pulse' section of the magazine that fanboys would loved to be answered. The reader asked a question about the possibilities of Super Smash Bros. coming to the Virtual Console. The response from Nintendo Power was:

“Upcoming Virtual Console releases are a closely guarded secret, but consider this: Metroid went up right before the launch of Metroid Prime 3, and Super Mario Bros. 3 arrived just before Super Mario Galaxy. If the pattern holds up, there’s a decent chance that we’ll see the return of the original N64 Smash before Brawl arrives.”

I believe that Nintendo will continue the pattern because Super Smash Bros. is one of the best games in the world and I know that many people want it on there Wii so they can play it whenever they want! I know I would download the game right away if it releases for the Virtual Console."

http://www.wiiusers.net/wii/nintend...super-smash-bros-heading-virtual-console.html

I'm not exactly sure whether this is true, but I do agree with him.

Well theres the daily wheres Smash bros post/thread

Darkprinny said:
Well theres the daily wheres Smash bros post/thread

Ha, True that.

I really don't think i'll be interested in downloading it. For some reason the graphics on an N64 game look worse when a bunch of characters are together.

Yet, it's easier on the eyes when it's Ocarina of Time, or Super Mario 64.
I don't know, I guess the characters are too pointy in Smash Bros. It burns!

But it was a fun game, everybody just needs to be patient and stop posting Smash Bros. 64 and wait until the game actually comes out.

...IS THIS LIKE THE 9TH TIME WE'VE HAD A THREAD SAYING THAT IT'LL BE RELEASED RIGHT BEFORE BRAWL

Just be patient and wait for it and besides wouldn't you rather be playing Brawl than the original?

Well, I'll definately buy it if it comes out, and it certainly makes sense.
Too bad there was no new Pokemon Snap wii game after the release of Pokemon snap for the VC...
*sigh*

I never owned the original Smash Bros., only rented it. So if it is released on the VC, I'll definitely buy it...probably not if it comes out right before Brawl, though. Well...it depends on how much money I happen to have at the time.

Back