Smash Bros. 64 will be released next Monday!!!

Skorpius77

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2008
Here's why:

We know its not this week because Kirby 64 is being released today. But here is what I'm thinking. Nintendo wants BIG money and they know that releasing SSB64 on VC will bring them tons of money. If Brawl is released before they release it on VC, many people will probably ignore SSB64 and play Brawl instead therefore lowering the amount of money brought in to Nintendo. Another thing that supports my theory is when MP3 came out, they had a Metroid Prime month and they released all MP 1 and SMP.

The only things that make it unlikely is that an N64 is coming out today. Its a great plan but Nintendo just needs to use it.

Yes I am buying it as soon as it releases! I am going to own every SSB game as soon as Brawl comes out. Can't wait to play online

why would you wanna play smash bros 64 when its basically the same gameplay as the brawl only far more limited?

Thank you very much, Skorpius, now you've got these people worked up over a theory of your's. Seriously, you expect two N64 games in two weeks? You're out of your mind.

Maximo said:
why would you wanna play smash bros 64 when its basically the same gameplay as the brawl only far more limited?

Listen to this guy, people.

Maximo said:

I agree with that statement. Since it has the same stuff *and much more*
I'm really just lookin forward to Brawl, and will probably ignore the 64 version when it's released. I'm a little surprised that there isn't more people that feel this way.

2muchVCs said:
I agree with that statement. Since it has the same stuff *and much more*
I'm really just lookin forward to Brawl, and will probably ignore the 64 version when it's released. I'm a little surprised that there isn't more people that feel this way.
From what I have herd about brwal from a Jap freind
It wont let you use the Pad for movement
But it is used for tuantin your oppanants in four directions
Because you need to do four useless things in four directions

My American friend keeps pissin me off on how he gets brawl first damn him...
and N64..haven't most people sold theirs yet?..AND,I agree I can't wait till brawl comes out,especially since its online-Imma pwn my friends ass.^^

and Prinny: really?..hmm must include more movement then.Cause I know in old mario games they had the "L" button as a 'Yahoo' xD unless it's dk then *moneky noise?* x3

Napalmbrain said:
Thank you very much, Skorpius, now you've got these people worked up over a theory of your's. Seriously, you expect two N64 games in two weeks? You're out of your mind.

True dat, yo.

hiMe said:
My American friend keeps pissin me off on how he gets brawl first damn him...
and N64..haven't most people sold theirs yet?..AND,I agree I can't wait till brawl comes out,especially since its online-Imma pwn my friends ass.^^

and Prinny: really?..hmm must include more movement then.Cause I know in old mario games they had the "L" button as a 'Yahoo' xD unless it's dk then *moneky noise?* x3
what freakin mario game was that?

Mario Party xD it was with every character:luigi,mario,waluigi,dk,peach e.t.c ^^
it was fun to annoy with..plus you could remix it if you pressed alot:"yayayaya yahhooooo" xD

I think nintendo missed the ssb64 boat. i would have bought it had it shown up on the VC two weeks ago, to pass my time until brawl. but im not going to dish out 10 bucks to play it the week before i get brawl and then never again

I wouldn't buy SSB64 even if it came out a month ago. I have Melee and that's more than enough to kill my Smash Bros needs until Brawl.

I think it's a waste. It's like buying Street Fighter II when Super Street Fighter II is coming out. Save up another $10 and you can buy the GC version which is a lot better. If you don't own Brawl, and Melee then, and only then should you consider buying the N64 version.

Back