Smash Bros Brawl Delayed?

I would guess it is delayed. Come on: It's delayed in Japan, the release date on Dojo says tbd, and the post on dojo with the release date seems to have been deleted. It's either delayed, they think it will be delayed, or it's early. And come on, when is it ever that last one?

Maybe I'm just pessimistic, but it definitely doesn't look good.

maybe the early is the september surprise lol and was the december 3 on the dojo before yesterday

edit: its still there This is Sakurai.

I can now say that the North American launch date for Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been decided.

It is...

*Picture with December 3rd*

I am working with all my might, so please wait just a little longer!

Oh, I've also prepared a short movie that lets you see a little of the game. It's short, but I hope you'll enjoy it.

JerryC said:
maybe the early is the september surprise lol and was the december 3 on the dojo before yesterday

edit: its still there This is Sakurai.

I can now say that the North American launch date for Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been decided.

It is...

*Picture with December 3rd*

I am working with all my might, so please wait just a little longer!

Oh, I've also prepared a short movie that lets you see a little of the game. It's short, but I hope you'll enjoy it.

Yeah...
maybe they're gonna put all of the dates up soon. Japan, Eu and, Au had no date so they're deciding those. E3 where the launch date was announed was in AMERICA and the date was only for AMERICA so I'm guessing they're trying to figure out the rest of the dates and not forget about you UKers out there.

Monsteroids said:
Yeah...
maybe they're gonna put all of the dates up soon. Japan, Eu and, Au had no date so they're deciding those. E3 where the launch date was announed was in AMERICA and the date was only for AMERICA so I'm guessing they're trying to figure out the rest of the dates and not forget about you UKers out there.

wario got screwed over again....

Personally, I don't think it's gonna be delayed here. Perhaps Sakurai has been focusing more on the U.S. version of the game than the Japanese version. That could have put him behind schedule. Maybe he thinks there will be better sales in the U.S. so he'll release it here first. I think they would have said that THE release date was pushed back if he wanted to move the U.S. one back too. They specified that it was the JAPANESE release date, so I think we're still on target! ^_^

if it is late, it will be on smashbros.com, till i see it there, i won't beleive other sites.
and just like somebody else said above me, we got the wii first, so you never know.

God it's turning into a 50/50 and im litterally going to send Hal labs a Email about how sad i am, And the TBD is gone on the american ver... x-x.. This makes me so mad, I would RATHER have it come out on DEC 3rd than have sonic.. I think they put in sonic today because they were trying to give us a present to say "We're sorry.. Hope you like this instead..." I MEAN GOSH DX

I mean i feel like the biggest SuperSmashBros. Fans of all time, I warship this game and it just hurts my feelings, This is practially the only game i want for my Wii, And it's mainly one of the reasons i bought my Wii..

;.;

Reggie saild exactly: "I can say that Brawl will launch in the America's December 3rd
Plus they had an update saying it was December 3rd and it wont be changed!
If they change the date im going to start a riot, just wiat for me on Tv.

You guys are over thinking...I heard form somewhere that America gets Brawl first anyway...they won't change the date believe me

Ya i just sent them an email saying how dissapointed their fans will be if it is being pushed back cause reggie confirmed it for Dec 3rd. and on the offcial website.

Vedelkin10 said:
God it's turning into a 50/50 and im litterally going to send Hal labs a Email about how sad i am, And the TBD is gone on the american ver... x-x.. This makes me so mad, I would RATHER have it come out on DEC 3rd than have sonic.. I think they put in sonic today because they were trying to give us a present to say "We're sorry.. Hope you like this instead..." I MEAN GOSH DX

I mean i feel like the biggest SuperSmashBros. Fans of all time, I warship this game and it just hurts my feelings, This is practially the only game i want for my Wii, And it's mainly one of the reasons i bought my Wii..

;.;

yet you don't know that hal labs is not developing it?

Ok I siad this in another thread...but I believe it makes much sense

Marioman said:
It has come to my attention that many people and websites are saying that Brawl is going to be delayed yet again, but the only reason of this is becuase Japan got it's release date set for the 24th. Well for most of you that didn't know...JAPAN NEVER HAD A SET RELEASE DATE. It has allways said either TBD or December 31,2007 which technically means that the date hasn't been set. Brawlers hear me out...Brawl will not be delayed they allready announced the date for sure... just check this link http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info01.html
This is just another one of those before-hand surprises that cause us to think much deeper than we actually should. No need to worry...Brawl is coming...and soon too.

Hmmm....if it does get delayed, Sakurai will have to retool his update schedule, will he not? There would be a bit more time until the release.

And for those who think more characters can get in....I suppose it's plausible IF and only IF they were REALLY close a character done, but weren't going to finish it. They are not going to make an entirely new character. They don't have enough time. But as I said, I suppose they could complete a character they scrapped, but I doubt it.

And sadly, I fear Brawl has been delayed. As many pointed out, they changed the release date to "TBD". Not a good omen. But if they do get in some touch up work, maybe get a few things completed they weren't going to get before, it's probably worth it.

Back