Smash Bros Brawl Delayed?

Vedelkin10 said:
God it's turning into a 50/50 and im litterally going to send [STRIKE]Hal labs[/STRIKE] a Email about how sad i am, And the TBD is gone on the american ver... x-x.. This makes me so mad, I would RATHER have it come out on DEC 3rd than have sonic.. I think they put in sonic today because they were trying to give us a present to say "We're sorry.. Hope you like this instead..." I MEAN GOSH DX

I mean i feel like the biggest SuperSmashBros. Fans of all time, I warship this game and it just hurts my feelings, This is practially the only game i want for my Wii, And it's mainly one of the reasons i bought my Wii..

;.;

Sora Ltd.​

I agree with Marioman. Jpn never had a date only NA and the update with the NA date is still there just not all of the other dates.

Last edited:
It has come to my attention that many people and websites are saying that Brawl is going to be delayed yet again, but the only reason of this is becuase Japan got it's release date set for the 24th. Well for most of you that didn't know...JAPAN NEVER HAD A SET RELEASE DATE. It has allways said either TBD or December 31,2007 which technically means that the date hasn't been set. Brawlers hear me out...Brawl will not be delayed they allready announced the date for sure... just check this link http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info01.html
This is just another one of those before-hand surprises that cause us to think much deeper than we actually should. No need to worry...Brawl is coming...and soon too.

actually they did it was november 22

JerryC said:
actually they did it was november 22

Whered you hear that... I don't trust ya otherwise. Anyway not everywhere has a set date and I never heard of Nov. 22nd. If delayed it shouldn't be for long. The date WAS ANNOUNCED at E3. Dec 3 They'll prolly still try to get it out by the holidays ppl.

...Horrible.

Smash Release Date Confirmed
Nintendo sets a US release date for Brawl's 2008 launch.
by Bozon

October 11, 2007 - After Nintendo's Japan announcement of the delay of Smash Bros. Brawl, American gamers instantly began speculating the meaning of that announcement for the US release of Nintendo's battler. Just moments ago at Nintendo's media summit in San Francisco, CA, vice president of marketing and corporate communications George Harrison has confirmed that the game will be getting a delay in the US as well, hitting stores on Sunday, February 10 of 2008.

While this delay is of course disappointing for the hardcore crowd, who have been dead set on getting a taste of Brawl in 2007, Harrison remained extremely optimistic on the subject, mentioning Sonic's involvement in the game, the attempt by Nintendo to reach out to top characters from around the gaming industry, and the mysterious comments Iwata made less than 24 hours ago, stating that Smash would allow gamers to share content with each other both online and off. As expected, there's still more to the Smash story than we know.

Our Smash Bros. Brawl coverage will continue throughout the day, including media and hands-on impressions, so be sure to check back soon for more updates on Nintendo's fan-favorite fighter.

Credit: ign.com

Well, that sucks. This sucks a lot. And a month isn't hardly enough time to add anything new btw. They're just finishing up the last touches. Ug

Sakurai better have a good reason for this.

And to hold us, give us a lot of gameplay and one or two trailers would be nice. And a downloadble demo would be nice too.

E for all better be worth it.

wario2ooo said:
if this was to happened....gamestop posted a message said that if it doesn't get there in 12/10/07.....we get our money back.....and in the end of that.....it said...."and cry"

I just called my gamestop and they said i still have it reserved even if its delayed just fyi

Skippy said:
Is releasing a bug-free game a good enough reason?

Actually no, that's not a good enough reason at all. Do you honestly think that the consumer wants to hear a bullsh*t response like that. If they're falling behind schedule they simply need more man power. They shouldn't advertise a date like crazy and then realize, oh crap, were not gonna finish this thing on time. Not to mention the fact that they are more than a month behind schedule... obviously. How do you fall that far behind?

Mingus said:
Actually no, that's not a good enough reason at all. Do you honestly think that the consumer wants to hear a bullsh*t response like that. If they're falling behind schedule they simply need more man power. They shouldn't advertise a date like crazy and then realize, oh crap, were not gonna finish this thing on time. Not to mention the fact that they are more than a month behind schedule... obviously. How do you fall that far behind?

You're obviously not a software developer.

Skippy said:
You're obviously not a software developer.

What Mingus said is true. If they dont have a bug-free version by december it just means they dont have enough man-power.

And also...

At E3 the Nintendo guy said ''...But when? Well... not next year, not next Spring... I can announce today that SSBB will launch in the Americas on Dec. 3rd''

Well, whatever they wanted it they got it... Since I bought my Wii like, some weeks ago just because of SSBB. If I knew it was coming oon Feb. I would had bought a 360.

SoUL said:
What Mingus said is true. If they dont have a bug-free version by december it just means they dont have enough man-power.

And also...

At E3 the Nintendo guy said ''...But when? Well... not next year, not next Spring... I can announce today that SSBB will launch in the Americas on Dec. 3rd''

Well, whatever they wanted it they got it... Since I bought my Wii like, some weeks ago just because of SSBB. If I knew it was coming oon Feb. I would had bought a 360.

Would have? should have.

Back