Smash Bros Brawl..Or..Super Mario Galaxy

well on this 1 i rlly cant decide cuz both of the series are shweeeeeeeeeeeet which does make it hard to choose...but id go with ssbb

How the Eff can you say a bee suit or boo suit isn't mario?

The Tanooki suit had nothing to do with mario but it is now LEGENDARY.

I'm almost definitely getting SSBB for Christmas, and I'm also getting either Mario Strikers, Metroid, Galaxy, or possibly Battalion Wars 2 depending on how good it is. I'm leaning towards Strikers, unless Galaxy gets good reviews, Metroid and BW are iffy. Why am I talking about those anyway?

But yeah to answer your question SSBB because I like fighting games, it's multiplayer, and I'm generally hesitant with getting adventure games because once they end they're not really that fun to replay, though I do have Zelda since it's campaign is so damn long.

Both look very nice, really the graphics in both are pretty good. I would say ssbb was nicer one's a bit, I mean I just the love how the flames were made in that game, like mario's little fireball :). But yeah I have to buy both no doubt.

Iv already got strikers wee hee lol Im in UK its awsome. any way Brawl Will Probably not be out here till next year but us get it dec 3rd its not fair lol.

But yeah brawl is top of my list then Galaxy

ill make a tally and add up which is prefered l8r

Back