Smash Bros. Brawl set for Euro release on June 01?

X@vier

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Wii Online Code
0754-8677-9558-2705

For all the talk of low shipments of Super Smash Bros. Brawl in Japan and five-week delays for North America, spare a thought for those gamers in Europe and Australia who still don’t have anything other than a vague ‘2008′ confirmation for the release of Nintendo’s latest eclectic beat-em-up. That could be about to change, however - for Europe at least - as the Nintendo UK website has updated to show a launch date for the title of June 01.

rest of story HERE!

I feel sorry for the guys over at Europe if this is true.:crazy:

~X

X@vier said:

For all the talk of low shipments of Super Smash Bros. Brawl in Japan and five-week delays for North America, spare a thought for those gamers in Europe and Australia who still don’t have anything other than a vague ‘2008′ confirmation for the release of Nintendo’s latest eclectic beat-em-up. That could be about to change, however - for Europe at least - as the Nintendo UK website has updated to show a launch date for the title of June 01.

rest of story HERE!

I feel sorry for the guys over at Europe if this is true.:crazy:

~X

I think I'm gonna poo out all this piece of bull****.
THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!!

I live in Australia, we'll probably get it even later :( im so pre-ordering!!!

Last edited:
australians usually get it earlier then Europe. I though that at least...
Im actually realy happy that its june 01. i thought it would be in mid August!

June 1, ouch. It would have been nice to still have a release date though...

Last edited:
i will be pissed off if its any later than the end of april, my prediction is late april like maybe 30th

I'm gonna PISS on Sakurai if it's in autumn. THEN I know Nintendo REALLY do hate us european.

poor euro people :( but they do have translate it in like 30 languages for europe as for N.A its just one so I can see why

Hyde14 said:
poor euro people :( but they do have translate it in like 30 languages for europe as for N.A its just one so I can see why

Microsoft can manage usually manage Euro releases within two weeks, so that's not an excuse. Anyway, what is there to translate? It's hardly an RPG.

Napalmbrain said:
Microsoft can manage usually manage Euro releases within two weeks, so that's not an excuse. Anyway, what is there to translate? It's hardly an RPG.
its not an RPG but I have not played and neither have you so not one us know's how much they gotta translate

Hyde14 said:
its not an RPG but I have not played and neither have you so not one us know's how much they gotta translate

1. Most of the characters don't talk.
2. It's a fighting game. Besides "round 1", "select character", etc. there shouldn't be a whole lot to stuff to translate (this being a Nintendo game, the story mode is obviously not going to be very heavy).
3. My point about Microsoft still stands.

neveragain said:
australians usually get it earlier then Europe. I though that at least...
Im actually realy happy that its june 01. i thought it would be in mid August!
i though Europe get it before us Australians

Back