Smash bros brawl wifi VS tenkaichi 3 wifi

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
its very obvious that atari is making their dbz franchise a direct competitor to smash bros by making it wifi battling now. tenkaichi 2 is still IMO the best fighting game of Next gen and a top 5 of wii games around. the 3rd is gonna have more charchters, better animation and improved fighting....im a smash bros NUT....but man....once i get this game then get smash bros.....hard to say which im gonna be playing most, even more which is really gonna be better.

I have Tenkaichi 1 currently am not gonna get #2 but is it really that much beter than tenkaichi 1? I play tenkaichi 1 like so much and it never gets old.
But thats a hard decision SSBB or tenkaichi 3 hmmm i gotta go with SSBB.

well i must tell u that 2 is 10X better in everyway than 1, especially if u play on wii.

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone besides hardcore DBZ fans who think a DBZ fighting game is worth more of their time than Super Smash Bros.

3 is coming out november 13th.

a day after mario galaxy and a month before smash bros...huge. october, november and december are gonna be the best 3 months of gaming EVER!

lloyd_yayo said:
3 is coming out november 13th.

a day after mario galaxy and a month before smash bros...huge. october, november and december are gonna be the best 3 months of gaming EVER!

best and most chaotic... hahaha

ciper said:
Thats because the SB fans have closed minds.
That may be true to an extent. I can hardly expect someone to play a game full of characters and settings that they have no interest in and may even resent, regardless of how great a fighter it is. I don't really consider that to be close-minded, but I can see how someone might.

I've played both games, but I still gotta say I like SSB mroe, it's just cause it has more of an atmosphere to the game, tenkaichi is fun but it just isn't as appealing

Wade said:
That may be true to an extent. I can hardly expect someone to play a game full of characters and settings that they have no interest in and may even resent, regardless of how great a fighter it is. I don't really consider that to be close-minded, but I can see how someone might.
I would hope the people play the game because of the gameplay and not the franchise or characters. I don't care if my fighter is Ryu or Mario as long as the game is fun. Thats why I never understood the Marvel Vs Capcom or SNK vs Capcom games.

DBZ TB3 can just fight two fights at the same time, as for SSBB you can ply up to four at the same time, which is a good thing for Brawl, so i'm sure that Brawl will win, but either way, DBZ BT3 is in my list of games to get

Wade said:

its kinda like street fighter vs king of fighters.....im a street fighter fan. but reality wise, dbz is gonna have the largest cast of charchters in game history, and its gonna be online.

tenkaichi is for dbz fans, smash bros is for hardcore nintendo fans.

2 different audiences, 2 different styles of play. but their is no doubt in my mind that dbz WILL be the better game of the two simply cuz i know how great 2 was/is.

SSB is a way better fighting series than the DBZ Budokai series. I have both SSB games and ALL of the DBZ Budokai games (Budokai 1,2,3, Tenkaichi 1,2,(and 2 on the Wii). I love all of these games but SSB is a clearly better game. Both of these games are also in different classes. You can only do 1 on 1 in the DBZ games while you can do a free-for-all in SSB. The craziness is very similar in both but SSB is still a better game.

Back