Smash bros control schemes

I've so far trusted cheatplanet for a long time, and still do, because I agree with that article.

yeah, i figured that the wiimote-ninchuck combo in brawl would be awkward.

totally awkward since the buttons are so far away from each other, it makes your response time slower (for some reason)

CC seems like a waste IF you already have a GC controller, if not, go for it

I have GC but i wanna try CC causs GC doesnt work perfectly some buttons dosnt react wen you press them

IMO the gc controller is damn near perfect

for brawl that is

Dbomb3 said:
IMO the gc controller is damn near perfect

for brawl that is

lol i know im saying my GC is not the best i would buy a new one but i already have the CC sorry if u misunderstood me lol

I'm going with the Classic Controller, I don't like plugging the GC controller in my Wii, It makes me feel like I'm regressing back to old non-wireless days :lol:

Vigilante said:
I'm going with the Classic Controller, I don't like plugging the GC controller in my Wii, It makes me feel like I'm regressing back to old non-wireless days :lol:
Yea and my GC wire is short as hell. CC all the way!

Dbomb3 said:
CC seems like a waste IF you already have a GC controller, if not, go for it
i have plenty of GC controllers but many are malfunctioning as a result of too much melee play lol and the new control sticks are more responsive. the control scheme looks fairly easy to adapt to. i just bought it lol its only like 25 dollars so meh

I'm going to try out the Wii Remote scheme since that's what Brawl was designed for. I'm sure I will find the GC Controller much easier but it's always good to try new things...hey, I might be surprised.

BTW, 22 days left.

FR. said:
I'm going to try out the Wii Remote scheme since that's what Brawl was designed for. I'm sure I will find the GC Controller much easier but it's always good to try new things...hey, I might be surprised.

BTW, 22 days left.
no man it wasn't designed for wii controls. wii controlls were designed for interactive games and sports games. why do you think brawl is the ONLY game that will ever be made for wii that has a backwards compatable control scheme? it was made for cube controllers.

Back