Smash Bros. for DS!

in IGN they said that nintendo was planing to make a super smash bros. DS but that was like 2 years ago and i can find the article anymore and i haven't heard any thing else from it so i guess they canceled it.

zxzxander said:
in IGN they said that nintendo was planing to make a super smash bros. DS but that was like 2 years ago and i can find the article anymore and i haven't heard any thing else from it so i guess they canceled it.
I saw that too and was looking for it but couldn't find, it was this year though lol

maybe they want to release it after brawl... so it is more of a sequel than a competition.

yo anyone got any ideas to add?

thanks i added that

Heres what I think, Pie lolz, no but it probley won't happen cause the world would be taken over by Pie. :) Ok seriously, It just dosn't seem resonable but a good game could be Super Pie Peoples meele, just a Idea lol

zapasant93 said:
never, it would to too much money away from the wii
wut do you mean?

Super Smash Bros 64 DS is a good idea for Easter. It would sap hype and money from SSBB. But just like Super Mario 64 DS it should have a few additions.

they wouldnt make super smash bros 64 DS!!! they only did the Super mario 64 ds because there wasnt another mario game like that. They would make ssbb for ds if they did, but they wont.

It would be the best game on the DS if it happened. I personally don't hope it will, because I sold my DS, and then I would be kicking myself forever. But, the PSP has some pretty great games as well.

Back