Smash Bros Partner

SmashKing101

The Smash King!!
Dec 11, 2006
Perth Amboy.New jersey
i am looking for a smash brothers partner.even though the game hasnt still came out yet.i wanna start early so i need some friend codes and your name so that when it is time for the smash bros game to come out.i will message you so that we can start versing eachother

SmashKing101 said:
i am looking for a smash brothers partner.even though the game hasnt still came out yet.i wanna start early so i need some friend codes and your name so that when it is time for the smash bros game to come out.i will message you so that we can start versing eachother

Partner to do what? We don't even know how the multiplayer will work online.

lol, you still 6 months or so till it comes out. Wait 5 more months for a review, see how the online multiplayer works and I'm sure there will be multiple threads on here with people looking for 'partners'

holy crap i'm gettin smash bros. the second it hits the shelf. I'm also interested in owning in it (as I have the last 2 smash bros. :) )
feel free to add me man

Cnt w8 for brawl, think about 90% of the time i spent playin multiplayer gamecube was on melee

so does it come out in summer? somone on here had told me online was gonna be somtime this summer.

Are you any good? I wouldent mind playing you over and over if your good lol but the others are right you still have like 6 months or something but il be playing alot :)

I think online is going to be big with Wii games but nothing will be as big as Smash online. It's the perfect game to go online with in my opinion.

WiiLink said:
I think online is going to be big with Wii games but nothing will be as big as Smash online. It's the perfect game to go online with in my opinion.

yea smash will be good online, but i think some fps shooters might be more preferanced for some people since you still have to use a gc controller for smash, It's not that i have anything against the gc controller it's just, i can't see myself playing it that much if I'm playing with a controller i haven't used since like 2002 or whenever i stopped playing. but an fps (i think metroid should have online right?) would be really good for me cuz of the new controller and stuff, i want to be using the wiimote if I'm gonna have graphics this much lower than the 360 and ps3, I'm not big on graphics but if it has slightly better than gc graphics it better have some great gameplay, which will only happen with the wiimote with the exception of smash which will always do well.

Back