smash bros question

jhathaway

WiiChat Member
Apr 2, 2007
i never had a gamecube and played smash bros melee maybe twice so a couple of questions ...

i remember that on the game cube you could have 4 people playing 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 ... so on the wii, will it be 4 people playing against each other at the same time, or is it just : 1 on 1 with 2 computer players or 1 on 1 with just the players that you each picked? (did that make any sense ;-)

also when we're playing online will it be like mario kart ds where the winner gets a W and the 3 other players all get a L .... or will it be the winner gets a W and the first person out gets an L and maybe the other 2 players are scored neutral? (i guess this is assuming there is a ranking system similar to MSC)

thanks

Dont know about the second part but you can play on brawl like you could play melee

1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 3 or 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 1

or just 1 vs 1 you don't have to have four players necesarily if you don't want them

yeah no ranking system with strangers, but at the end of the fight, you will see the characters that played, the one nearest the screen doing poses and whatnot is the winner of course, congratulated with confetti and a crown around his number or name, and the other players will be applauding and will be farther back depending on their positions; 2nd 3rd or 4th.

Back