Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they replaced Ness with Lucas so their was a change of pace. People in Japan are probably jumping for joy for this character since he was a exclusive there.

Ooze33 said:
I think they replaced Ness with Lucas so their was a change of pace. People in Japan are probably jumping for joy for this character since he was a exclusive there.

Yea, that's what i thought. I never heard of Lucas :/ But i think he'll be a clone of Ness with different damage

ugess my theory about askurai revealing no more characters was wrong...

and no he's not going to replace ness, since ness is the main character of the series, that's like replacing mario with wario...

sigh.....ness will not be taken out, he's a verteran since the 1st game. what is leading u guys to think ness would be REPLACED that makes no sense.

^ Exactly

Besides, just cuz his outfit is similar doesn't mean he'll be a clone. In fact, since we've never PLAYED Mother 3 there's NO WAY for us to know.

I'd be dissapointed if Ness was given the boot, he's a veteran that is fun to use. Why can't Ness and Lukas both be in it?

NESS will be in the game, they're gonna need more than 1 rep of the earthbound series, the inclusion of diddy kong kinda speaks volume for that. and u watch, ness and lucas will be big in the adventure mode.

edit: plus since lucas is japan exclusive, nintendo wouldnt put him over ness, there's people who dont even know lucas (like me).

I'm sure Ness will make an appearance in some form or another. Sakurai is all about bringing back classic characters, and it would seem strange for him to ditch an older, more internationally known character for newer and (possibly) less popular.

Not to mention. Ness got his name from the NES, much like how the main character for the original Mother, Ninten, got his name from the Nintendo. It doesn't get much more classic than that!

Yeah, I hope Ness gets to stay. I'm also hoping for Falco, even if he was a clone. IMO, he was better than Fox.

naisatoh said:
I'm sure Ness will make an appearance in some form or another. Sakurai is all about bringing back classic characters, and it would seem strange for him to ditch an older, more internationally known character for newer and (possibly) less popular.

Not to mention. Ness got his name from the NES, much like how the main character for the original Mother, Ninten, got his name from the Nintendo. It doesn't get much more classic than that!
well they didnt really bring REALLY old characters in. only really ness and iceclimbers, to represent the old games on the nes and snes (or other systems i forgot)

I still hope someone like marth or roy gets pulled in. This new guy doesn't look like he will play like them at all. They were badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back