Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like her/his cloths in this one. Lets just hope he/she doesnt look like he/she has hip displasia in this one too...

You know you wanna say Fox (wait, did I?)
Anyhoo, tonight's update most likely has something to do with Zelda/Sheik
MUSIC DAMMIT!

EDIT: Post # 3,333...again

Come on, Sakurai...
Update Geno...

Dangett, Sakurai! Don't make me get on my knees and beg, 'cause you know I will! Good update...

(I'm pretty much the only one who has never changed their avi since they joined. In fact, the most change it's ever gotten is a[STRIKE]n evil[/STRIKE] mustache that was evil...)

one major thing i wanna know is.. as the game gets closer and closer to releasing. whats up with all the useless updates? i mean. people obviously would rather learn about characters, moves, and stages. but seemingly everyday we are getting music updates and updates about options like how you can change the sound from stereo to mono. what im trying to say i guess is that as the game gets closer to releasing. i would think there would be better updates. am i right in thinking this or am i just crazy?

AtomicB said:
Come on, Sakurai...
Update Geno...

Dangett, Sakurai! Don't make me get on my knees and beg, 'cause you know I will! Good update...

(I'm pretty much the only one who has never changed their avi since they joined. In fact, the most change it's ever gotten is a[STRIKE]n evil[/STRIKE] mustache that was evil...)
I'm getting closer and closer to an image that suites me.[/SupposingThatWasDirected@Me]

Now only if they can show Marth I can r.I.p but I will probably kill shiek with Snake

mykennedy said:
one major thing i wanna know is.. as the game gets closer and closer to releasing. whats up with all the useless updates? i mean. people obviously would rather learn about characters, moves, and stages. but seemingly everyday we are getting music updates and updates about options like how you can change the sound from stereo to mono. what im trying to say i guess is that as the game gets closer to releasing. i would think there would be better updates. am i right in thinking this or am i just crazy?
What are you talking about?

The most recent updates have been characters, moves and stages...

yea, all the updates have been characters and stages... and moves...
Snakes FSA
CPT. Olimar and Pikmin...
The moves for them
A level for them
And now shiek... these updates are awesome!

I think the reason he do that is because he doesn't want to show everything new when the game gonna be out soon he want some surprises left

But what's the point of surprises when most people are going to look up secrets as soon as they get the game?:confused:

AtomicB said:
Come on, Sakurai...
Update Geno...

I've never changed my avatar too, why? im just too lazy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back