Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wii can only hold 512mb of memeory and a demo would most likely take up double that if not 4x that....
The only way would be to give a demo with the copy of nintnedo power.

bamblakopz said:
What do u mean?

I mean if you look at each character's page on the dojo, beneath their description there is a box that has the name of each special move as well as the name of their final smash.

I dont really care what kind of demo, I just want to play the game. Either if it comes with nintendo power, or if u download it (I know, it cant happen, but what about if its mario and link on battlefield??? That would be enough for me :D)

Vdogam3r said:
Just...
A really, REALLY small one.

You cant just make it small, you have to put in every part of the gameplay mechanics or the game will crash or be severly bugged. The characters them selves arent that large in memory, its the actual gameplay.
If they sent a demo with nintendo power then that could include a full demo with lots of stuff.

Vdogam3r said:
Or maybe...
It was coincidental
>.<
Nothing, NOTHING is coincidental when it comes to updates. I assure you that Sakurai has planned out everything weeks/months in advance.

Sheik is a great update. I just hope she's not such a "n00b smasher" (super quick, super strong). Hopefully, due to online play, they won't make anyone TOO high-tier.

I'm really looking forward to Marth's updated look. I'm guessing he won't be updated on the site by release, but I still can't wait. I'm thinking they'll showcase one or two more characters before it comes out. Thoughts?

...He hasn't been confirmed or anything. It's just a 90% chance he'll be getting in, and I just brought it up.

ONE Fire Emblem character. OK...so that guarantees no more of them? FE is a huge franchise, especially in Japan. There was even 2 in Melee, so they have to at least match that. From reports that Ike is slow and powerful, therefore Marth has a high chance of getting in. To add to that, he was arguably the most popular character in Brawl due to his move-set and his all around playability which lead to many people maining him.

Only my opinion on the matter, but I think it's pretty logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back