Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marth is has about the same chance of returning as Captin Falcon, Falco, etc..
He is an important, unique character.
And of course nothing like Ike. I'm sure most people have heard about Ike tier.
The fact that Ike didn't turn out too good just means there is more reason for Marth.

Prez said:
The fact that Ike didn't turn out too good just means there is more reason for Marth.

People at the demo said that Ike is extremly slow and can kill people extremly easily at low percentages. Pretty much he is a noob killer.
BTW i wouldnt be judging characters until the game actually comes and and you play it (not directed to Prez)
Plus I think that marth will be making a return for him being one of the most popular characters in melee.

End of day...

My guess is everything gets dark and all of the creatures from the series come in and eat the other players.

Vdogam3r said:
^Yeah. But I stand my ground.
Sure, your opinion. It just isn't really based on any logic.
Prez said:
Exactly.
Monsteroids said:
R.I.P. Roy :sad:
:p

P.S. Nice to see you posting frequently, Prez. It's nice when mods other then Syntax post around the forums. It's comforting.

Yeah, and I, too, just re-watched the video that I posted a moment ago. I seem to be right.

Here's the Link

And I wasn't correcting you, it was more of a pondering "End of Day..."

To answer Vdogam3r's thing..

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure you can see all of those creatures running around as well...

Told you guys his FS would have to do with his rocket...wasn't planning on all the monsters coming out though.

Well, with that video coming out, I imagine that Olimar's final smash will be tomorrow's update. It's alright, I wouldn't mind seeing some better screens of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back