Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
naisatoh said:
I suppose you can make that assumption.. though I haven't heard anything official.
Fair enough =P

naisatoh said:
EDIT: So Mother 3 was originally announced for the N64 in 1996. However, due to numerous developmental delays, it wasn't officially released until April 20, 2006 for the Game Boy Advance. So I guess technically speaking.. we're both right.
Ah, that's why I was confused =P Wow, a 10 year delay...that's pretty insane o_O

naisatoh said:
Mario and Wario was released for the SNES on August 27, 1993. However, Wario made his first debut in Super Mario Land 2 on October 21, 1992 for the Game Boy.
Ok...I wasn't POSITIVE, but I coulda sworn it was released in '91...but I know you've done research for your history thread so I'm gonna have to agree with you. =D

bw! said:
umm i thought it was toadstool not paulline
and later on they just changed the name to peach
No you're thinking of when her name was "Princess Toadstool" in Super Mario Bros, but she's since been given a first name.

bw! said:
so i guess naisatoh is right
Yup, on the first two points we both are and on the last one he's right.

It would be sweet if you could create a Mario stage classic style.
Like the side scrolling an place koopas and turtles and then play it.
It would be kinda cool then save them to your wii and set time goals and stuff.

ness will be confirmed tommorow, or an earthbound stage

65% ness
20% earthbound stage
15% lucas moveset

Either a stage or an Item.

I vote Item. Night all!

Okay, boy was I wrong! o_O Well, okay, I sooorta called the stage, but really I had doubted it too much. But I'm lovin' this update. 4 vids and a new stage. freakin' sweet. BTW, I'm a big fan of Snake in Brawl for those who can't figure that out. :p This is gonna be sweet.

I think the video of Snake Joining Brawl is made up of three types of video. One type is the video where they're talking about Mario. I believe tha is from the campain if you play through as Snake. The Gameplay is obviously from in game fotage, and the Video of Snake and Mario's battle on his new stage is from the battle where you unlock Snake. At least that's what I think.

WOW, Snake is now official the best character in brawl! Those transmission scenes are hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back