Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marioman said:
Movie tommorrow...night all
:worship: Now say tomorrow will be a stage so we'll get four more! :lol:

Awesome update...the Samus video's hilarious...and the Wario one's pretty good too...but I can't see the first one (Bowser?) Stupid comp :sick:

EDIT: Nvm, I saw it...it's Yoshi...I don't like that one o_O Poor Yoshi...

Last edited:
hmmm......lol...its funny how snake is afraid of wario

i pick snake....as my secondary character now

Great update. I wonder how they're going to incorporate the CODEC videos with the gameplay. Will it interrupt us in the middle of playing? Or will the videos play somewhere in the background?

The samus video was the best! :lol:
They didn't add the videos to the european sites...
And snake looks like he's got some nice moves! Can't wait to try him out!

Was just reading these latest posts and people were talking about 4 videos?? I was like, erm, what the f*ck?! But as someone else said, they didn't update the English site with them, what's that about?? Great vids though.

uh they did.

The first video shows us alot of SSBB battles. like how the shields look.
How people look like when they recover from shield breaks (either that or it confirms people have custom intro's into the battle like in SSB) and for some reason, snake's box can be removed o.o

Yeah they updated the one that joins Snake into Brawl, but not the 3 videos at the end of the Shadow Moses Island update! They're just not there on the English one.

Am I the only one who literally lol'd at the one about Wario?

maybe all of the character that have a special entrance (ex. snake or pit) are unlockable.

OMFG FOUR VIDEOS!!!! WHOOOO I haven't seen them yet can't wait, I've been asking for videos for the past 2 months...this def makes up for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back