Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikemasterM1 said:
how long do you think the tourney is gonna be considering the many members of the tourney? im guessing at least a month.

You'd be surprised. If we wanted to kill our judges it could all be accomplished just a single day. I suspect it will last a total of two weekends. As of now, I suspect that we will only have matches during the weekends.

Plazmis3 said:
lol, wont that make people want to hack your e-mail/account.

Very unlikely. Even so, we will always offer the option to call and retreive the code but no number is established at this time.

Ok well i probably wont have a lot of free time for the match so would i be able to beat the guy say OWNAGE then log off or wll there be matches back to back?

I registered! Can't wait~ online tourney will pwns whooo.. >.>

Sorry I messed up

I'm sorry I regisered with Vitbit before I relised I had to make it the same as my wiichat id, So I made it nintendo_oldschool so can you just delete the Vitbit one. BTW SORRY I messed up.

I'm also wondering how does this Tourney work do we input everyone's Wii FC Or what? i'm just wondering .Thanks

nintendo_oldschool said:
I'm also wondering how does this Tourney work do we input everyone's Wii FC Or what? i'm just wondering .Thanks
We will exchange Brawl Friend codes for this tourney.

I just registered. I hope I can get the game in time, I really want to be in this! I'm most likely going to play as Link, because He is my best for Meelee.

I have a question. I apologize if it has already been asked. Will we be assigned opponents and times, or will we be able to choose opponents or our own times. Because I too am on a tight schedule. Thanks

Just registered :D

edit:

I prob will also be playing as link.
I'm going from the original smash bros to brawl, so there are tons of new characters I'm really interested in playing (metaknight, pit, snake, sheik) ..

Last edited:
Um... not sure if you guys have thought of this but... Time Zones. Will we establish what our Time Zones are? Or is there the possibility of playing at 3 in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back