Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subarnu said:
Um... not sure if you guys have thought of this but... Time Zones. Will we establish what our Time Zones are? Or is there the possibility of playing at 3 in the morning?

When you register you put in your time zone you the people will figure it out when its good for both players to battle

Tourney will be on the weekends. I suggest that people do not miss matches. Organizing this is very difficult and if people miss matches that caueses the system we establish to malfunction. Everyone knows when the tournament is. April 12th 2008. If you sign up you're clearly signing up under the influence that you'll need to be available for matches on that date. Now we will inform everyone several days in advance of matches. We will tell people who they are playing, what character their opponent is using, what their friend code is, as well as when the match is taking place.

If there is good cause for missing a match it can be rescheduled for most likely later that day or the day following.

Friend codes will be exchanged right before the match takes place. As we will be informing you far in advance of the tournament time and the person you are playing, take advantage of the that time and input the info before the match.

I suspect that we will have round 1 earlier in the day and round 2 later in the day. The tournament will continue the following weekend and will most likely conclude.

Last edited:
Can't wait. I just pre-orderd a copy it will be here on the 12th of March. Hopefully there will be enough time to earn everybody I need.

Are there going to be any Matches held on Sundays? Because My entire day is free on sundays so It will be easier for me. If its too much of a hassle than Saterdays will work.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but do you know about how many Matches each person will have to Fight?

Traffic has been crazy. With all of the updates and site maintanance we have been slow with registration. Everybody has been verified up-to-date today though ;) . Sorry about that everyone. This tournament has been blowing up (popularity wise I mean) and it's a lot for us to keep up with but our staff is increasing and we are pulling it together.

Areo X said:
Are there going to be any Matches held on Sundays? Because My entire day is free on sundays so It will be easier for me. If its too much of a hassle than Saterdays will work.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but do you know about how many Matches each person will have to Fight?

I believe we are only having it on Saturdays so sorry bout that.
Well, it depends. For each round that they last they have a total of 3 matches. So if you last through all 6 or 7 rounds (depending on the amount of people) a person could play up to 20 matches.

Ok. So If we loose a Match, then there is still a possibility of Victory or is It an Out?

hey mingus i might not be able to do your tournament because if its on a weekend thats when i go hang out and stuff like that sorry about that

I don't know if someone remmembers me in here... kinda 2 years ago with the wiichat old banner and stuff...
Anyways, if somebody here does, send me a PM, I wanna play with the old guys I used to talk with in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back