Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mattt3192 said:
hey, i am in this mingus

Time: Eastern Standard
Name: SlasherHEAT
Charecter: Falco

Be sure to become a "Member" on the site in order to verify your participation, thanks.

megamarx25 said:
A smash Bros Torny?! May I please be a part of it Sir

I sent you an email about it. check your email

DAVIDV99 said:
Ok, i joined the site... is that it?

Your good to go.

hoogasian5 said:
i verfied on the site am i in

You've signed-up but you need to verify your participation. An email has been sent explaining it further. check your email.

Donnyp1141 said:
SMASH BALLS? will they be in because there not rly items but they should deff be in the matches

As Prez stated, no. There will be a tournament solely for Smash Balls in the future hosted by SBT. If you really want them there is another tournament about that somewhere in these forums hosted by someone else.

alright thx mingus for adding me on the sight. im freakin looking forward to this tournament like crazy.
but b4 then i still need to get wi-fi. so im working on that lol

zap'em up said:
alright thx mingus for adding me on the sight. im freakin looking forward to this tournament like crazy.
but b4 then i still need to get wi-fi. so im working on that lol

Don't worry, you got some time.

Mingus said:
Be sure to become a "Member" on the site in order to verify your participation, thanks.

I sent you an email about it. check your email

Your good to go.

You've signed-up but you need to verify your participation. An email has been sent explaining it further. check your email.

As Prez stated, no. There will be a tournament solely for Smash Balls in the future hosted by SBT. If you really want them there is another tournament about that somewhere in these forums hosted by someone else.

i verfied it on my email am i in now

I cannot enter because I am in the UK.... damn release dates
thanks Mr Mingus sir for the e-mailed response

Good luck to you guys I'll be rooting for you all ^_^, even though none of you know me yet <_<

hey, i cant log into the forum and im signed up for the tourny and ive posted b4...it dosnt even say im a member but im on the tourny list whats up w/ that?

They started the forums over. You will need to re-register. Hopefully this is the last tiem they will make us do this:lol:

yeah thnx....what happend witht he smash balls r they in or out...i asked the question but i was offline for a while and never got the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back