Smash Bros

Hmm...Well..the easy way is using Jigglypuff`s rest on Mewtwo,Bowser,amd Ganon....

But if you are horrible with Jiggly you might want to use this...Try to use aerial type attacks on Bowser...Then countine till he dies...Then just Knock out Mewtwo...While avoiding Ganon...Then you will be One-on-One with Ganon...do what you normally do in a one-on-one fight...

I can't remember what is event 49.
Play it cheap with falco or fox in event 50. jump midair and use the rocketcharge move on Giga bowser. Ganondorf and Mewtwo may have a hard time reaching you if you are careful. Go trigger happy with the gun at log range.

Master Foot said:
I can't remember what is event 49.
Play it cheap with falco or fox in event 50. jump midair and use the rocketcharge move on Giga bowser. Ganondorf and Mewtwo may have a hard time reaching you if you are careful. Go trigger happy with the gun at log range.

Event 50 is the double hands. 51 is the Giga Bowser stage

Event 50, I suggest taking out the Crazy Hand first. Top picks that I used were:

-Captain Falcon
-Falco
-Donkey Kong

If you're going to use Falcon, he has fast fire kicks and killer kicking combos.

Falco has his slow (but more powerful than Fox's) gun as well as fast kicks and the charge that's quite useful. His reflector doesn't work on the bullets I believe though.

Donkey Kong may be slow but his helicopter spin and slaps/punches come in handy facing them.

Now what exactly is event 49, I haven't played this game in ages.

oh yeah. i used mario, but any character with a quick aerial attack will do. I kept jumping and using A. If you are quick, it drains HP consistently. After It connects, press down to fall faster and repeat. It took a while for me but patience and a vigilant eye is a sure path to victory. When one of the hands returns from that interstellar hand move, then thats a good time to pound it. Take out Crazy Hand first and after it's smooth sailing. It worked for me countless times.

I beat 49 last night with Roy. I kept using his b attack to blast them off the screen. I tried using samus againts the hands. I got them down to 242% and 3% and then i died. I like the fire attack, screw and ariel kicks...

Nothing really, but her rollout is effective on E 50. My friend has beat 50 with 7 different characters now, best with gannondorf.:lol:

Kamikaze said:
Event 50, I suggest taking out the Crazy Hand first. Top picks that I used were:

-Captain Falcon
-Falco
-Donkey Kong

If you're going to use Falcon, he has fast fire kicks and killer kicking combos.

Falco has his slow (but more powerful than Fox's) gun as well as fast kicks and the charge that's quite useful. His reflector doesn't work on the bullets I believe though.

Donkey Kong may be slow but his helicopter spin and slaps/punches come in handy facing them.

Now what exactly is event 49, I haven't played this game in ages.

Um, which one is the crazy hand? I think they are both messed up...

Back