Smash Brothers Subforum PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciper

May 1, 2007
▐▄█▀█▄▌
Every day there are gobs of posts relating to Smash Brothers. In fact there are more Smash Brothers posts in the general forum than there are Super Paper Mario posts in its subforum!

Can we please move the discussion to an SSBB subforum? It would sure help to clean up "Nintendo Wii Gaming"

Besides I think it would help to prevent duplicate threads since more of the related articles would still be on the first page of the subforum.

On the FIRST PAGE of general "Nintendo Wii Gaming" forum there are Three Thousand Two Hundered and Six posts relating to Super Smash Brothers.

That is more the total number of posts in the Super Paper Mario forum and almost as many as the Strikers forum :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Dont take my word for it though. Look at this
http://i8.tinypic.com/4zjof8x.jpg

Its only going to get worse when the game is released. The "Nintendo Wii Gaming" forum is being clogged by these posts! Yes this is a double post.

I think the SSBB fans would love a forum of their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
so ssbb is the new pokemon disaster? is the game even out? im so far out of the loop :( maybe ion sometime in this century can make a new subforum :sick:

im trying ciper :idea:

The game isn't even out yet :lol:

You know what's crazy? There are people who stay at the site reloading the page so they can see the update as soon as it happens. There was even a thread asking how many people stay up late to do this! :wtf:

haha yes im a loser mod but im making up for loss time on here. i been at work for a 14 hour shift and i leave in 2 hours kill me

any ways i am on site feedback the most because it seems no other mods respond you should know that by now :yesnod:

stranger im a big girl i can answer for myself :wink:

I agree with ciper; the discussions of SSBB are all over the Wii Gaming forum and sooner or later we will need a forum to facilitate for all the threads that discuss the various aspects of it.

I'm surprised Shoko hasn't replied to this thread, he rarely misses SSBB-related threads, lol.

Also, I would recommend...

Shoko for SSBB forum mod! (jk, but hey it might actually work!)

Lmao...let's just say the SSBB section is needed more than Pokemon and Strikers sections combined....

if indeed online, perhaps more than the entire wiichat section.

LMAO, out of the brawl loop, you never cease to make me laugh.

Ugg, I just thought of something.

Imagine when the Wii Pokemon game comes out (very soon in the US). It has online play AND DS connectivity both through the home network (meaning tons of networking questions) and through a direct to Wii connection!

We will need a Wii pokemon section possible more than all of the rest.

Personally I think its pretty neat you can use the DS as a controller on the Wii. It could display secret information the other player in the room can't see!

Edit: Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii will be the first online game in the US and also has DS connectivity. The release is scheduled for June 25th - thats less than three weeks from now!

Last edited:
One thing that pisses me off - Pokemone is a FIRST PARTY GAME and doesnt use the Wii friend codes!? You can also copy your pokemons over from Diamond and Pearl into the Wii. Just wait until the confusion starts over Wii codes and Pokeomon codes and Ad hoc wireless with the DS and copy files to the Wii and ...
agghhh my head asplode

:idea: Separate forum.

or just be like most of the vets now...just stay out of those forums all together.

we would also need a brawl section mod or somethin like that. theres alot of crap that happens in them and useless brawl threads are always made. why make a brawl mod? well, since its going to be like the biggest section, that means there wil be many more problems or issues. or we just need a mod to just focus a little bit more on the brawl section than do others. just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back