Smash Brothers Subforum PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riviet said:
I think he's insinuating that your opinions may somehow affect your credibility/job as a moderator in the forum IF you became mod for SSBB forum. :p

But I think it's the contrary. :)

You imply that I wish to moderate here? You cannot be further from the truth. I prefer administrating a board where the average age is above 20.

In my limited contact with Shoku, he/she has been unable to separate an opinion from fact. That lack of ability would translate poorly in a moderation position.

I simply point out flaws in arguments. It is not my fault that people do not read my posts entirely and go off on selected bits. That is all there is to it.

Last edited:
dakuda said:
You imply that I wish to moderate here? You cannot be further from the truth. I prefer administrating a board where the average age is above 20.
I meant the contrary as in Shoko being the one moderating the forum.

dakuda said:

In my limited contact with Shoku, he/she has been unable to separate an opinion from fact. That lack of ability would translate poorly in a moderation position.

I simply point out flaws in arguments. It is not my fault that people do not read my posts entirely and go off on selected bits. That is all there is to it.
OMG! IM TIRED OF YOU AND THIS FACT AND OPINION CRAP! I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO! I'M TIRED OF YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD AND GIVIN ME A BAD NAME! notice how i've NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER INSULTED YOU, BUT YOU HAVE! THAT JUST SHOWS THAT I RESPECT YOUR OPINIONS BUT YOU DON'T RESPECT MINE!

AND THERE IS MANY PEOPLE WHO KNOW I WOULD MAKE A GREAT SMASH BROS BRAWL SECTION MOD! SO WHAT YOUR SAYING ABOUT ME BEING A MOD IS YOUR OPINION! BUT GUESS WHAT? I STILL RESPECT YOUR OPINION .AND LOOK HOW I STILL REFRAMED FROM INSULTING YOU IN THIS WHOLE POST! IT WAS VERY HARD NOT TO.

We should just rename the site SSBB/Poke.Chat...
I don't go near the gaming section anymore due to Pokemon/SSBB.

Having a sub-forum for this would be a good good thing... In my opinion.

Shoko said:
OMG! IM TIRED OF YOU AND THIS FACT AND OPINION CRAP! I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO! I'M TIRED OF YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD AND GIVIN ME A BAD NAME! notice how i've NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER INSULTED YOU, BUT YOU HAVE! THAT JUST SHOWS THAT I RESPECT YOUR OPINIONS BUT YOU DON'T RESPECT MINE!

AND THERE IS MANY PEOPLE WHO KNOW I WOULD MAKE A GREAT SMASH BROS BRAWL SECTION MOD! SO WHAT YOUR SAYING ABOUT ME BEING A MOD IS YOUR OPINION! BUT GUESS WHAT? I STILL RESPECT YOUR OPINION .AND LOOK HOW I STILL REFRAMED FROM INSULTING YOU IN THIS WHOLE POST! IT WAS VERY HARD NOT TO.
You get upset by something so petty, it's pathetic IMO, and I apologise if I insulted you with that comment, I can see you felt disrespected, but if the guys expressing his opinion then you have to let him, if it's terribly insulting, then tell a moderator or whatever and they'll deal with it if it's needed to be. That's been happening a lot lately, like WiiBrendo or whatever crying because he was caused WiiBrenda once, jeezus it doesn't matter what other people say or think for christs sake; I think some of you guys are getting down just to follow some of the other crowd at the moment. Chill guys chill.

Yeah, take it from me...who wiired is thinly veiling his rant at... :lol:

Just let it gooooooo.......

Wiired said:
You get upset by something so petty, it's pathetic IMO, and I apologise if I insulted you with that comment, I can see you felt disrespected, but if the guys expressing his opinion then you have to let him, if it's terribly insulting, then tell a moderator or whatever and they'll deal with it if it's needed to be. That's been happening a lot lately, like WiiBrendo or whatever crying because he was caused WiiBrenda once, jeezus it doesn't matter what other people say or think for christs sake; I think some of you guys are getting down just to follow some of the other crowd at the moment. Chill guys chill.
you would do the same if someone constantly is talking about you in a negative way. and yes its his opinion, and he can still say it. notice in my last post i said " i still respect your opinion".

sry ciper, but if some1 talks about me i'm going to respond. he started talkin about me first (dakuda) so tell him to GTFO too. he started talkin about me all because he is the ONLY person who wouldn't like me as a SSBB MOD, and there's alot of people who think I should be one

but back on subject, SSBB Forum please, with some new mods

ciper said:
Shoko: I spent quite a bit of time reading your old posts. Not that many people think you should be an SSBB mod. The one who started the idea meant it as a joke and you didn't realize.

You often rub people the wrong way and won't let things go. You don't know how to choose your battles.
........dakuda is the only one who thinks so....... and if you really read my post you would see that i actually end arguements, not continue them. and i know riviet put j/k but he didnt in the "that guy should be a MOD" and theres people in there like Cpt. Mcloud who siad i would be one along with many others in that thread. also people in the brawl site discussion thread say i would make a good mod AND YOU YOURSELF SAID I WOULD MAKE A GOOD MOD in the "who here dislikes or dosent care about brawl" thread

qoutes from the "that guy should be a mod" thread

Cpt.McCloud said:
Mod of SSBB Section

Cpt.McCloud said:
meh.

Super Mod.

And Admin of anything related to whiskers or cuddling.
-----------------------------------------------
Shoko is ssbb mod.

Riviet said:
As I mentioned in the SSBB forum suggestion thread, you should be the SSBB mod if the forum gets implemented.

minto said:
mod of the ssbb section if ther ever is one

Brawny said:
mod of the zero-suit subsection of the Brawl section.
(hey, thats still Brawl related)

ciper said:
Someday you might make a good mod but not yet.
you still said I'd make a good MOD

see for urself: http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/25286-guy-should-mod-5.html

http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/25286-guy-should-mod-4.html

Last edited:
Wow. Just wow.:crazy:

People who ask or pine for mod status, rarely get it.

ciper said:
Its only going to get worse when the game is released. The "Nintendo Wii Gaming" forum is being clogged by these posts!

I think the SSBB fans would love a forum of their own.

I agree on all counts. For the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back