Smash Brothers T.V series.

wolfang said:
yes, but remember the zelda and mario cartoons from the 90´, everyone on that show actually spoke, mario luigi link etc.

Cartoon dialouge is irrelevant since the cartoons weren't made by Nintendo themselfs, only sponsored.

The dialouge inside the game is what matters and I've only heard dialouge from Mario and some others in a Nintendo game.

Examples.
Mario Party-Mario(wehee! I got it!, oh no!, mamamieha!,

Luigi's Mansion-Mario(Lugi! Whats the hold up!, Hey Luigi!)
Luigi(Humming Luigi's Mansion Theme, Marioo!!, oh yeah!)

Mario Golf-Peach(Mario! Tea Time!)
Daisy(Luigi!0
Mario(Hey!...Mamamieya)

Mario Tennis- Mario(Luigi nice job, great work)
Luigi(ohhh....this looks bad)

Starfox- Every member on the team has dialouge

Characters in genral
Kirby- has only a few words at his disposal

Bowser- Creator often changes his voice with a generic dragons voice, he usually say Yesss!! or laughs. He also has caption dialouge in the Mario RPG games.

Wario- has a s***load of dialouge
Waluigi- same as above

Toad- Has a few choice words for dialouge. oh yeah, they talk alot in Mario Sunshine
Yoshi- says "Yoshi" and thats it.

Zelda- had caption dialouge within the games
Ganondorf- same as zelda
Link- doesn't have s***, only battle cries when you fight.

Ness- only says "OK"
Captain Falcon- Has dialouge but it's caption dialouge within his own game f-zero

To be honest, almost every Nintendo character in existance said at least one voice played word except for Link and Pit. I know there are a couple of other Nintendo characters that don't talk like Samus but I dont feel like typing the other characters.

obiously, It´s a diferent media, the games are one thing, the series another, the characters must have dialogue on the series but in the games is diferent, besides, It wouldn´t be that bad is it?

c´mon, not anime, I´m sick of it, Nintendo should create the cartoon´s own style, like starwars did, sure is hard but, aren´t everything in this life?

wolfang said:
c´mon, not anime, I´m sick of it, Nintendo should create the cartoon´s own style, like starwars did, sure is hard but, aren´t everything in this life?

True. But I wouldn't mind if it were an anime. I even imagined it to be a 3-D full motion series, like Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children.

yeah, it would look awesome with ff7:ac graphics, but I guess thats pretty expensive huh.:sad:

I would rather prefer a drwn out anime, and the voices of the characters are played by the original cast that played thier in-game voices.

Seeing another 3D anime would remind me too much of Code Lyoko or Zoids...

I think It would be cool if it is pg13, to see a serious storyline and some drama, maybe even deaths sometimes, epic battles and really cool efects, anime or not this show would be awesome.

wolfang said:

the recent starwars cartoon was made in the style of samurai jack.

actually, samurai jack´style is quite diferent than star wars, so you can consider the clone wars as a variant of the SJ Style, It is the same, but still looks diferent.

Yeah not anime, how about CG animation? and the story should start with Mario and then he has to travel to all of the other characters' worlds to see what is the threat that menaces them, and while doing it he meets Link, Fox, etc and ultimately they will be allies with Ganondorf and Bowser to fight the biggest threat...and I don't want to be the Master Hand but something greater than that

and I agree with Wolfang: it should be dramatic and more realistic, with dramatic and intense theme songs, and storyline

Yeah that sounds great...or maybe...a little kid.lol it would be a big surprise for everyone. but remember the first Smash? there's a kid playing with the characters' dolls, so it would be a good idea

Back