Smash News Woot!

I'm pretty sure I saw this in one of the trailers, but Wario is going to be a new addition, correct? I really hope so, he's like the best thing ever thought of! :yesnod:

I still believe nothing from 1UP. This was supposedly out last year to, but everybody shot it down, so why the sudden spark? It's the same exact thing as before, the same story and everything. For one, ice climbers moves were very unique and probably had more thought put into them because the character was actually a pair. Get me info from somewhere besides that place, your I'm not listening to anything but Nintendos mouth.

nice news, I think it hasn't been posted, but Sakurai also said there's supose to be something like 40 characters to be chosen, thats soooo good

Its old new but I guess most of you dont go to every site looking for Wii news but I knew about Winder Waker link being in the game sine like fall of last year if not earlier.

I really wish they would make another trailer and introduce some of the new characters and hopefully they'll add Sonic. But I also wished they'd add Knuckles too since he fights different than Sonic. (and please no Shadow he's just a Sonic Clone but with guns)

Nope sorry.

Sorry, but 1up is an unreiable site its a fan site, and thats probolly fake. My uncle gives me all the latest info about nintendo games (were both fans, and him living in Otsu, japan (for those of you living in the US it be like from new jersey to new york. to the nintendo headquarters in kyoto) He didn't say anything about this, if you trust those sites then take compay sites, like gamespot and IGN, then again NINTENDO might be good for a NINTENDO game dont you think? :thumbsup: Sorry, but no.

Flagel said:
I was actually thinking the other day, how awesome ridley would be, with his taunt being that screeching noise he makes. Not so interested in bowser jr.

I know, I don't belive this stuff, bowsar jr. belongs in the mario sports, adventures, and mario party games.

Back