smb 3 in 11 min. :D

You mean that flashed video? We discussed that in the other thread. Oh yeah, I was able to de-throne that guy who beat Mario 64 in 15 minutes. The part when he grabbed the rabitt through the door, I did it faster by placing the rabbit at the door, then running up to it and diving, I dove right through the door with the bunny...doing that, I beat the game in 14 minutes...When I get a camera, I'll do it again and put it on youtube or something.

Emulator with slowdown, simple. And it would be ridiculously hard to flash it. Get an emulator, and see how easy it is to do that with slowdown and savestates.

dwaltin said:
yeah ive seen that one around these boards. Its kinda odd how in the title and discription it says in 16mins...however the video is 21mins.
He did beat it under 16 mins excluding the ending cutscenes and credits

Is it possible to beat mario 64 in less than even an hour? I mean you need to go through each level almost so you can get the stars... that takes some time!

Oh what's this? You guys are looking back at my old work, yah, just a little thing on the side I whipped up. I can now do it in 10 minutes.

Anyone Notice That On The OoT Speed Run He Didn't Have To Face Ganon?

WTF!?

lol i play the game a lot faster with the keyboard than with a joystick anywayz. =)

Well... you know it was fastfowared at some parts or used sprites to remake parts in flash.

Back