Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SMB3 Vs SMG (Difficulty Level)

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by vvarahagir, Nov 28, 2007.

1. vvarahagir

vvarahagir My First Video Game

Guys,
    I've been irked :mad5: by some futuristic junkie "
    saying that it's time to move on from Super Mario Bros 3, as it was released in 1980s. Refer the post ""http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/42563-sm-bros-3-what-do-castle.html#post761673""

Personally I've not played it until today, since Wii is my first ever Video Game Console. I had only watched some guys play Mario in 1980s at a friend's place, and since I was a kid, I never got a chance to experience it first hand. Ever since that day, I was a fan of Mario. Finally I owned a Wii and the first thing I did was download Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros 3 on VC.

So I wanted to put on a vote.
    On the Level Of Difficulty Scale (1-10) 10 being Most Difficult, 1 Being Dumbest.. which do you rate higher?

Super Mario Bros 3
    Super Mario Galaxy

My Rating

Super Mario Bros 3 - 8
    Super Mario Galaxy - 4

2. Rain Foxx

Dude come down if you dont like it go by mario bros 3 if you like really challngeing games whos stopppingy ou from buying it. MARIO GALAXY IS A GREAT GAME ITSELF.

3. LiquidD

LiquidD Pwnage Master

Wii Friend Code: 6555-2844-7958-4986
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    They're both really easy. SMG is like a 4 and SMB3 could either be a 2 or a 8. 2 if you skip stuff and 8 if you finish all the levels. every. single. one.

4. MeStinkbad

MeStinkbad WiiChat Member

SMB3 was released in Feb 1990. Not 1980. And it was incredibly hard to get. I was in the 4th grade at the time, and I didn't pick up my copy until April. And even then, I was the only person in my class who actually owned a copy of the game! I brought the manual to school; everyone wanted to see it; my ego sky rocketed.

That was a long time ago.

SMG is a very different game. At least in my eyes. I can't compare the two really.

In anycase, the music when Bowser first appears is a remix of the Airship music from SMB3. First time I remember hearing it since then. Of course my memory may be a little off.

5. vvarahagir

vvarahagir My First Video Game