SMB3 Vs SMG (Difficulty Level)

vvarahagir

My First Video Game
Oct 27, 2007
Guys,
I've been irked :mad5: by some futuristic junkie "
saying that it's time to move on from Super Mario Bros 3, as it was released in 1980s. Refer the post ""http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/42563-sm-bros-3-what-do-castle.html#post761673""

Personally I've not played it until today, since Wii is my first ever Video Game Console. I had only watched some guys play Mario in 1980s at a friend's place, and since I was a kid, I never got a chance to experience it first hand. Ever since that day, I was a fan of Mario. Finally I owned a Wii and the first thing I did was download Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros 3 on VC.

So I wanted to put on a vote.
On the Level Of Difficulty Scale (1-10) 10 being Most Difficult, 1 Being Dumbest.. which do you rate higher?

Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario Galaxy

My Rating

Super Mario Bros 3 - 8
Super Mario Galaxy - 4

Dude come down if you dont like it go by mario bros 3 if you like really challngeing games whos stopppingy ou from buying it. MARIO GALAXY IS A GREAT GAME ITSELF.

They're both really easy. SMG is like a 4 and SMB3 could either be a 2 or a 8. 2 if you skip stuff and 8 if you finish all the levels. every. single. one.

SMB3 was released in Feb 1990. Not 1980. And it was incredibly hard to get. I was in the 4th grade at the time, and I didn't pick up my copy until April. And even then, I was the only person in my class who actually owned a copy of the game! I brought the manual to school; everyone wanted to see it; my ego sky rocketed.

That was a long time ago.

SMG is a very different game. At least in my eyes. I can't compare the two really.

In anycase, the music when Bowser first appears is a remix of the Airship music from SMB3. First time I remember hearing it since then. Of course my memory may be a little off.

Back