smg do not open till christmas

If it makes you feel better. My mother bought me it for me at toys r' us when they had the buy SMG get a $25 gift card - so she could use that for gifts for my nephews. But i'm not allowed to have it till x-mas either.

I'm 26. :lol

:crazy:
Wiizel said:
If it makes you feel better. My mother bought me it for me at toys r' us when they had the buy SMG get a $25 gift card - so she could use that for gifts for my nephews. But i'm not allowed to have it till x-mas either.

my parents also bought SMG at toys r us during that sale and used the gift card to buy mario strickers charged for my lil' brother, but he cant open it till christmas either. it's madness.

Madness?... THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

srry couldn't resist :lol:

yeah but just imagine how much sweeter that will make christmas morning?

I'm only getting like one gift and that's SMG from my fiancee. My family and I are flat broke so none of us can afford to buy the others anything. But yeah this christmas will at least be decent due to SMG.

My mom sent a bunch of gifts and while I was putting them under the tree I noticed one that looked suspiciously like a game. I hope it's SMG, but it could just be a crappy dvd. I guess I'll be surprised on Christmas. :smilewinkgrin:

...that would be a stupid move...not only could you lose the SMG game...but you could lose the Wii...practice some patience...read up on tips and tricks and be prepared to conquer come GAME DAY!

same story, i asked my grammy(yes my grammy, my parents gave me guitar hero 3 (i found that one too, TEE HEE) for Geometry wars, and she came to our house to sleep over for like 4 days. and yesterday i saw a Gamestop bag, and my family was all with me, in the kitchen so i go to reach for it and shes like NO its for my other grandson. so i go away a little and i spread the plastic to see through it, and it turns out it was!

lol how do you think i feel
i want mario & sonic at the olympic gmaes AND I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I HAVE IT!! its annoying

but i love surprises

I had to set up my own christmas present?

I ordered all of my other presents and have touched them all and offered to wrap them up?

for a good month I had my main present sitting in my room, I could of used it any time (not wrapped or anything) but I didn't?

Seriously, I'm 13 and if I can not be all that excited and can wait, you can too:lol:

DO NOT OPEN IT BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

Wiizel said:

Lol... And you do not have your own money to purchase it?
When I lived with my parents, I used to purchase all my systems and 90% of the games... With 21 I moved out and now, living with Ana I still purchase everything (well, know I'm a household head, which is normal I must purchase my own stuff)

But... 26 and no cash? Weeeeeeeeeeeird...

my brother and i are getting a wii for xmas have got he got me smg and the fishing game i got him the baseball game and we got mario and sonic olympic and the film game in with the wii.would it be advisable to take out warranty after the warranty i have already taken out expires.Had a game of wii sports before packing it up for xmas bet him in bowling and boxing but couldent hit the baseball bat.any good bowling games for the wii.hope i can get it on the net okay have a netgear router.

Heheh, I already got SMG, a tablet, and a new monitor. I am kind of mad at myself; I wish I would have waited for Christmas. Oh well.

Back