SMG: graphically quite good?

Cloudkill

WiiChat Member
Sep 7, 2006
Essex
Wii Online Code
4237-4713-8774-6257
Hi I was looking on IGN and gametraliers and I was looking at SMG, man would you agree this looks like the best graphic Wii game so far?, but lots of people have lost interest in it I seem to have noticed.

I think as the Wii has been In development for like 4-5 years Nintendo should have made this a realise title, I'm all up for taking time and making it good, but come on they needed this to show off the graphics a little.

check out the vid...

http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748588/vids_1.html

Also what happend to disaster day of crisis?

I dunno about Crisis but SMG looks great so far. Sonic looks good and I think it's about the same Graphics. Wait until a release date comes out and we see 'Pre-Order Super Mario Galaxy Now!' signs and then people will be like 'Oooooo'
Until then we'll have to wait

I'd have to agree, it does look great. I really think Nintendo should release a short demo in the shop channel. Something to hold us over!

Wii_Smurf said:
I dunno about Crisis but SMG looks great so far. Sonic looks good and I think it's about the same Graphics. Wait until a release date comes out and we see 'Pre-Order Super Mario Galaxy Now!' signs and then people will be like 'Oooooo'
Until then we'll have to wait

How is Sonic on the Wii? I'm in two mindes about buying this.

To be honest it doesn't interest me enough, I want Metroid, Smash Bros and all, but SMG is far from the top of my list. I don't know why, I loved Sunshine, the idea of travelling around in Space just doesn't interest me I guess.

Back