SMG or SM64?

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
Whenever i hear these games compared all i hear/read is "this(smg) is the true sequel to mario 64" or "I loves mario 64 so it's not surprising that i love this game" or "this game returns the same feeling i got when playing super mario 64"

it's kinda annoying.....and seems that the human race has no opinion and are all robots...

so to teh wiichatters...

which did you like better? super mario galaxy? or super mario 64?

I've seen this post somewhere before...hmmm.

But, for me Super Mario Galaxy all the way!!

I loved Mario 64, but it's just damn primitive compared to Galaxy.

It was a great transition to 3D for Mario series, but it didn't quite capture the whole spirit of the 2D games we loved so much. Super Mario Sunshine didn't really achieve this either.

Super Mario Galaxy is truly the first 3D Mario I'd consider in the same league as the 2D games, so yeah it's a LOT better.

havent play galax yet,. but im looking forward to it, so for not im going to say sm64

Haven't gotten very far yet... but graphics aside, so far it seems that SMG will be the better because it keeps elements that made SM64 great and builds on it.

It's hard to compare a recent game to that nostalgic feeling you get when playing good old SM64, but with that aside, SMG improves on it and SMS in every single way.

they both are amazing games. i havent really played enough of galaxy to say anything but i would go with it at the moment. the smooth gameplay and soo manythings going on makes it incredible. its really worth the 53 dollars haha.

JAKE196 said:
I really don't see how galaxy is similar to 64. :wtf:

It reminds you of it. For example when they said Super Mario Galaxy was coming out on the wii to me it was a new pimped out verison of mario 64

Back