SMG so great?

Sylux

Bounty Hunter
Oct 27, 2007
Under your bed
Wii Online Code
3986-3356-9082-8504
I don't understand why it is going to be such a great game (Besides the ratings). Tell me why you like SMG? I'm gonna buy the game anyways ,nothing ventured nothing gained, I won't really know till I play the game I still would like your opinion. :smilewinkgrin:

i bought it yesterday and i love it, best game ive ever played (besides when i got addicted to everquest but thats a different story lol)

anyways, i think a big reason i love it is cause i loved mario 64, im not a huge gamer though, i have a ps2 gamecube, xbox, xbox 360 wii and ever system before to nes and for some reason i don't game at all, i just get the dang systems lol

anyways the last games i really enjoyed a lot were mario 64 and golden eye

and this SMG is just awsome, its just a fun, simple, beautiful game like all the marios were before., i can't really go to indept with all the gaming aspects cause like i said im not much of a gamer, but this game is awsome, if you liked mario 64 as a kid, you will love it, if your a kid now and hooked on games like halo and stuff, i don't know.

Ironford said:
i bought it yesterday and i love it, best game ive ever played (besides when i got addicted to everquest but thats a different story lol)

anyways, i think a big reason i love it is cause i loved mario 64, im not a huge gamer though, i have a ps2 gamecube, xbox, xbox 360 wii and ever system before to nes and for some reason i don't game at all, i just get the dang systems lol

anyways the last games i really enjoyed a lot were mario 64 and golden eye

and this SMG is just awsome, its just a fun, simple, beautiful game like all the marios were before., i can't really go to indept with all the gaming aspects cause like i said im not much of a gamer, but this game is awsome, if you liked mario 64 as a kid, you will love it, if your a kid now and hooked on games like halo and stuff, i don't know.

whoa ur not a gamer o_O

It was playing Sunshine that stops me from being overly excited about this game , I played Sunshine with high expectations and the reviews were realy good to , then it bored me too tears ,
Maybe i should have stuck with it , but i didnt

If SMG is anything like SM64, then that itself is more than enough of a reason to get the game. I am sure that it will be a great experience. :)

phillepino said:
whoa ur not a gamer o_O

honsetly im not, i havn't actually beat a game since mario 64, i get them and play them for a few days and thats it, until i got my wii and played zelda TP and this mario i havn't felt hooked to a game since i was young

Back