Smk mk64 mkss mkdd mkds mkwii

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
SMK: cant judge because I havent played it yet

MK64: this game was cheat because the CPU were to fast for me abd were always on my tail

MKSS: HARDEST GAME EVER to this day nobody beat it( you know you beat it if you have a dark blue title screen)

MKDD: best GC game ever mostly because I like the special abilities the characters had

MKDS: this game was awesome but mission mode ×_× ← way too hard

MKWII: this game was way too easy it only took me 4 months to bet plus I have a 3 star ranking overall plus I like the hack they but bikes in the game as well but I beat it would of been better if they had put in mission mode

what are your opinions on all MK games?

Don't dis Mario Kart 64. I'll beat you down.

Perhaps a better title would not include abbreviations (looks like one of them randomly press buttons post result things and its lazy)of all the games and instead have "Mario kart games what do you think of them?"

Super Mario Kart
Never got into this one to tell you the truth.
The display got on my nerves

Mario Kart 64
The best one (In my opinion)
Best multi player, mostly good track design.
Yes the computer cheats but thats the norm in most racing games.

Mario Kart Super Circuit
Only played it breafly so I cant judge

Mario Kart Double Dash
Hated it, confusing tracks, two karters in one kart was a bad idea and the multi player wanst as good.

Mario Kart DS
See Super Circuit and I knda stopped buying them after DD

Mario Kart Wii
See explanation above

MKSS: HARDEST GAME EVER to this day nobody beat it( you know you beat it if you have a dark blue title screen)
Hardest game ever?
Some how I dont think you can be the authority on what can be called hard games
MKWII: this game was way too easy it only took me 4 months to bet plus I have a 3 star ranking overall plus I like the hack they but bikes in the game as well but I beat it would of been better if they had put in mission mode
If it was easy wouldn't it take you less time to complete it?

SMK: i liked it but it wasn't the best.
MK64, MKsc, MKds: never played them
MKDD: my personal fav. best of them all.
MKWii: love the online and bikes but the Rainbow Road in this one is ****. DD's was better

like I said Dpinny MKDD was the best but MK64 was my fav back when I was 4

smk: looked like a completely new fun game..and was

mk64: so many memories..hugz

mk:dd,ss,ds never played these

mkwii: ugh..dissapointed really..the items and amount of times i get screwed over blows...cheaters ruin battle mode also. music sucks too.

Back