Snake a Good Idea

:lol: sounds kool... have you ever thought of this when your playing Melee... this is me thinking e.g. "god I really wish the Prince of Persia was in this" think about it he’s a master swordsman and an amazing acrobatic... he'd fit the game well... well I think he would... have you ever thought of that when playing Melee, I don’t mean the Prince but just a character from another game you've wanted to be in it...

I think it was a good idea to bring 3rd party characters into the SSB series, and i am pretty excited to play as him, buti hope they dont put it loads of 3rd party characters, because then were all forget bout the nintendo people.

i think they should take out luigi, he's just a rip off of mario, and snake is cool, but i'd rather see midna or someone, they need boo on smash bros, and i agree Leon would rock

Why not? He was in Metal Gear, an Ultra game.......and I wouldnt mind Mega Man, or Simon Belmont.....(Like Captain N the Game MAster), and that is as old school nintendo as it gets......but you have "samus" just being some blonde in an unimaginative suit, or boring old Luigi......I think they are part of NES history, so yeah, 3rd party...whoop whoop

You could add Arial from the Little Mermaid, Doink from WWF superstars, and Aquaman........no, I do see 3rd party being bad possibly.

it really wouldnt.... i cant rock "The Rock" in it.. and anyways havent you noticed all the character in SSB are make up... Link, Snake, Pit.. i really dont think they'd put really poeple/3D in it

Sephiroth would be a good one, but hes not been an nintendo system so they wouldnt put him in it, if FF7 came out for the DS it night be possible but still i dont really think he'd be put in it

I was reading an article, although I'm not quite sure where, though I think that it was somewhere on Nintendo or IGN. They were talking with one of the people in production about this 3rd party character Snake and why they brought him in. He did talk about bringing him in melee as said further up the thread. His reasoning for bringing him into brawl was because of there success with the Fire Emblem characters who were also 3rd party. but I'm just saying what I read, I don't even know if they are 3rd party.

Back