Snake!

WiiWrestle

Proud SSBB Owner
May 18, 2007
A Place
Wii Online Code
3714-7039-4037-0069
How many of you either like Snake or is your main?

He's definitely my main character. I'm always using him online. :D

Snake is the bomb! I love him, he always pwns lol. Hey, I should play against you sometime, add me me info is in the sig.:)

im becoming really good with him. it takes a while to learn how to use him well but once you do he is one of the better characters IMO

I really wanted to use him, or Sonic.
But, I'm already good with Kirby. I wanted to learn a new character, but I don't know if I want to waste the time. I mean, if you're good with someone, why look somewhere else?

Kind of disappointing, though, because I've been maining Kirby since SSB64.
Oh well.:tard:

Mitch2025 said:
im becoming really good with him. it takes a while to learn how to use him well but once you do he is one of the better characters IMO

yeah with the B down(control) bombs he places I still accidentally blow myself up a lot lol

snake's got some kickass standard moves, but his grenade launcher bugs the hell outta me. the damn thing takes WAY too long to use, and it's easily avoidable.

I like snake, but i hav problems learning to use him... i really dont know that many tactics to use him... can some1 write a guide of some sort or give some help? Thanks

Snake is amazing! I like him for how strong he is, not just the weapons. Although I have to admit the weapons are pretty sweet. Only complaint is that he has too many gadgets... he is strong but you don't have many opportunities to utilize it.

I'm slowly getting used to playing with him. I believe I'll try using him again tonight when I play against my friend.

solidkirby said:
I really wanted to use him, or Sonic.
But, I'm already good with Kirby. I wanted to learn a new character, but I don't know if I want to waste the time. I mean, if you're good with someone, why look somewhere else?

Kind of disappointing, though, because I've been maining Kirby since SSB64.
Oh well.:tard:
My problem exactly.

snake my 2nd main i think im getting better using him i could beat a lvl 8 sonic which im happy about because he fast

Back