Sniping Game

They were supposed to be at 6pm tonight EST. But since no one really got well organized beforehand, we are just playing BB. You are doing well BTW! :)

I can't be online with my computer and my wii at the same time since i use the same cable for my internet connection.
While it was fun playing in an actual team of people i semi-know i have to say i found out the hard way tonight that playing with a pavlov in (close quarter) Black Box against dudes with ivana/strata is rather difficult when you don't want to go into full camp mode.(Somehow i was the only one snipering... oh well.)

I did rediscover Black Box mode tonight. I usually only play TC or Goldeneye. But after i was tired of playing with my sniper alt, and i tried to rejoin the game with my normal acc.
I did not get back into the lobby, but i did have some fun other games afterwards. Playing a few games with Klams 50/50, meerkat, ... other dudes i rarely un across otherwise.

And if you feel like asking:no i couldn't just play with a sigmus 9 on my sniper alt, yes i'm anal that way.
TampaBondo and others, could you add GrimKoopa to your friends list as well? I'd like to pay some with/against you with my normal playing style.

It would be my pleasure to add you sir! Will do the next time I am on :thumbsup: Nice playing with you!

Apology accepted. Just realize that a lot us Goldeneye people are a vengeful bunch who don't take no-shows lightly, and will most likely severely punish you with spawn kills to the point of rage quit next time you play! hehe...j/k Don't sweat it. :thumbsup:

But you better show up next time or else there will be hell to pay! <--

lol that's not my plan for that any way xD. Im getting on in a few. wanna join?

Last edited:
Back