Sniping Only, No Crossing! MOHH2 Online

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Ok so tonight I will be setting up a game that will be sniper guns only and you can't cross a specific "line" on the map. We used to play this in Socom FTB 2 online. It was extremely fun, but I need enough people to come. So when there are 10+ people who have posted I will tell the details and the password and all that good stuff. Ty :)

what if youre extremely bad with a sniper rifle. haha. i may be able to depending on time. if its after 10:00 cst, i may be in. not sure yet. get back to me.

Never mind, I won't make this game today. Looks like not enough people are joining so what ever...

SUGGESTION: set a weekly time, like saturday night (whenever) and spread it around wiichat/other forums and get a pretty big group and you can pretty much say "hey, the games gonna be there, drop by when you can" and after a while itll get pretty big.

ill play a sniper only game with you once i buy the game. (moneys tight) but i had a question about sniping, is it pointing or joystick?

SensesFail said:
SUGGESTION: set a weekly time, like saturday night (whenever) and spread it around wiichat/other forums and get a pretty big group and you can pretty much say "hey, the games gonna be there, drop by when you can" and after a while itll get pretty big.

ill play a sniper only game with you once i buy the game. (moneys tight) but i had a question about sniping, is it pointing or joystick?
It's pointing, you twist the Wii remote left/right to adjust how far you want to scope. Then you hold C to lock the scope at the position you want.

Sounds fun. I don't have the game though. Can you also make it just a melee weapon in MOH:H2? I do like shankin people.

wauw so you actually have to "work" the sniper rifle now :D Sounds hard so its even more rewarding if you make that face-shot!

Im not in sniper only games that much. Once in a while I can enjoy them. I think its more fun to snipe in a regular game. Although it was really freakin hard in Moh: AA with the crazy action going on. I imagine heroes 2 having the same action ( judging by the movies :p ) so I can Imagine you sniper fetish guys wanting a relaxing sniping round.

I was under the impression that you could set-up wich weapons you want in a game when you are setting up a room?

Was a thread really necisarry for this?

^:wtf: ^
Why not? If he wants to set up a sniping game, why wouldn't he make a thread for it?

Or he could just...snipe...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Was a thread really necisarry for this?
yeah, i dont see why this is an unnecesary thread, theres no in game mic so you cant say "this is sniper only, heres the rules..yadda yadda"

Back