Sniping

A_cpfc_fan um that's kinda what I meant I just wasn't thinking lol and carlos it's called get a friend to play wit you and text them sayin take my care packages I'm getting Hardline pro! If you want me and you can do it so we could like swap packages lol

Psg1 wit zoom scope, ghost, sleight of hand, and ninja plus claymore and decoy= win in sabotage in array and WMD! Lol those are the only places I did it in cause I didn't get to do more games
Fair enough, and yep when i got hardline pro i just played with a couple of people i knew and asked them to take my cp.

I know it's not a sniper rifle and it is listed under assault rifles. I have it labeled as my "Long Gun" class. So I SOMEWHAT agree. Either way it's a nice weapon.

whatever works i say :). i've had a 1000 kills with the L98A1 now =). and 590 1 shot 1 kill medals. love the sniper.

M14 wit acog is beast even though its not a sniper I like it cause limited kick back and in like 2-5 shots if accurate and it takes more shots when the distance is greater like five shits across the map

m14 is a sniper rifle classified as an assault rifle (when u buy m14 on zombies sometimes he says: "fighting the zombies closeup isn't fair and now i get a sniper rifle!"

Back