Snitching

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Could someone please tell me why its such a bad thing because my bestie hates me now because of it

true but it also causes hate any suggestions on how i can fix this? my friend may be annoying but shes special to me

do you mean ask her? il take any suggestons at this point becuse she keeps cussing me out so anything will help

ok il try it thanks guys

In the future though, just make sure you dont talk to the police about NUTHIN. And if anyone ask what happened, You didnt see ANYTHING!

Whatever she did was her own doing and she's responsible for the consequences. You did nothing wrong, she's just mad she got caught. Tell her that if she had not done whatever it was she did, then there would not have been a problem.

yea i guess some people you just got to let go because you try to fix something with them and they just........ so i might as well move on. no matter how much i dont want to

dude shut up!

your so not helping by saying that

Last edited:
I would have just let it go unless it is a life or death situation. Didn't you parents ever tell you not to be a tattle-tale?

ishould of figue\re that afterall my parents hate it too
i don't get but what ever im done with snitching no matter what it i aint saying nothing

Back