Snooker world championship

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Ahhh how i love the return of snooker, the theme tune rings through the air giving me memories of great tournements. This weekend the snooker world championship's coverage starts with some great looking matchs giving the tournement a kick start. Ronnie o'sullivan has to play the player who he beat in a final a few months ago, ding junhai (i think thats his name). Ding junhai got racist comments said to him in the last major tournement and hopefully this world championship will have none of that.

personally i want ding to win!

So what does everyone else think of snooker?
Who will win?
Who's you fav player?

SNOOKER <3 :] I LOVE SNOOKER. Ironically just got back from playing snooker (I go to a club every Saturday (when I'm not busy) with my Dad :]]). I'm watching Matthew Stevens vs. Delaney (new bloke) atm :] Who do I want to win... well my favourite player since I was a kid has been Steve Davis :] but I doubt he'll win, other than him, my vote goes for Nigel Bond (who looks like Droopy) and Matthew Stevens (due to being best friends with Paul Hunter as well as being amazing :]) woopwoop another snooker fan :D:D

delaney's 34 now, his world champ debut i dont think he will get far, steven's will handle him with ease. stevens might have a good chance of winning bit i think that there are a few good players this year so you never know, maybe there will be a shock?

i like ding and neil robertson now but in the past ive liked ebdon, dott and davies.

Bond done well, was it 5 in a row he won?

Nah same, but you never know. He hasn't done anything special yet. Aaah Neil Robertson, one of the only snooker players I dislike :p Australian blonde guy methinks?
And yeah Bondy was down 4-0 to Ebdon, and finished the interval 5-4 up :D legendddd :]

neil robertson reminds me of alan smith lol.

yeah he is the blonde australian one, won the grand prix last year was it?

Is the ronnie and ding game tomorrow? im unsure of the times lol.

Yeaaah that's the one.
And I'm not sure sorry :] though imagine how amazing the game would be if they were both on top form... daaamn..

Edit:
_41573400_bond203.jpg

Droopy

droopy.jpg

Nigel Bond

Last edited:
Game of the tourny in the first round :)

i wish that was a semi tho, i'd hate to lose one of the best players in the first round. Sorry ronnie but your going home ;)

John Parrott was on fiyah yesterday. Looks like Davis is out in the first round :[ and :eek: Graeme Dott's out in first round :eek: Though I do prefer Ian Maculloch (sp?) He's another one of me faves :] nice to know we're the only cool snooker fans :cool: woopwoop

ding is 7 behind isnt he? 8 - 1 :(

Still some good first round matchs left for the next few days to cheer me up ;)

And yeah unlucky :]
I'm so pissed, did you see Davis vs Parrot? Davis caught up 9-9, and had a shot on the red, which almst went in corner, thn the white managed to go in the middle pocket, so Parrot had an easy clear up :( P.S dunno what's up with Ding, I was expected a pretty even match.

Yeah dings lost it a bit, i think something must of happened to him or he got something on his mind. . . .

unlucky about davies like.

trump is gonna rock the snooker world :D

the australian alan smith has a chance, i want him to get revenge on ronnie lol

maguire match was good today

Cpt.McCloud said:
trump is gonna rock the snooker world :D

the australian alan smith has a chance, i want him to get revenge on ronnie lol

maguire match was good today
I haven't seen the aussie play yet *-). Hendry match.. can't remember the score but he was getting owned by the guy he was playing :] I've been getting confused by who's playing who and such recently.. :lol:

I normally understand it during the next round sometime lol

the first round is always a confusing place to be :p

hendry poor match :(

Back