Snow Day!!!

NateTheGreat

Pondering Member
Jun 30, 2006
A basement on the hill.
Wii Online Code
4054-9249-4284-3802
Just wondered if anyone woke up today to a major SNOW DAY?!:yikes:

Here in mid-Missouri we got 10-15in!!! That's the most snow we've got since 1995.

Below are some pics of my neighborhood and around the house. Feel free to tell your snow day stories here and if you can, take some pictures and post them.

P1010109.JPG
^Yeah, that mushroom-looking thing is a round table covered with snow.

P1010113.JPG
^There's the backyard.

P1010116.JPG
^That's my dog realizing she can't use the bathroom outside.

P1010118.JPG
^There's the front step and my ma's minivan.

P1010119.JPG
^And if you look closely, you'll see that is the street I live on; our house is sort of on the corner.:D
The snow would have been even with the lawns if a snow plow hadn't come through in the middle of the night.

Wow, i wish we had weather like that here!

Looks like you're gonna be snowed in all weekend then? oh what to do...what to do... :)

i0n said:

Looks like you're gonna be snowed in all weekend then? oh what to do...what to do... :)

Could not agree more! You have it great NTG :lol: a huge backyard, and 10inch thick snow, what could be more fun to begin December?!

I haven't had a snow day in so long :( You are one lucky duck!

I love going night sledding. But the hill we go on is so big, you make one trip up it, sled down, and you're done for the night :prrr:

:) Cool, wish we got snow like that here (all we get it is either rain or clouds). When it does snow the best fun to be had is sledding down the hills outside Cardiff.

I so envy you. Actually, I envy you that cold weather even exists there. Miami is such a downer.

I love the pictures!

I live near Kansas City, MO and we got around 4-5 in. out here. I got Thursday and Friday off this week cause of it. More time with my Wii.

i0n said:

Yeah, it's great. Had both yesterday and today off of school. It's funny, even some of my teachers were hoping for a snow day because there are so many quizzes and tests and finals coming up.

I plan on finishing a couple books I'm half-way through, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and The Catcher in the Rye, a bit of studying....AND TONS OF ZELDA!!! I'm only 5 hours into, so I can't wait to see what happens next. If I had a sled or snowboard, I might consider going to a nearby lake where there's a massive hill, but yeah, we are kind of snowed in here and the temp isn't going to get above freezing for a while. It's pretty crazy considering we haven't gotten over an inch of snow in years.:D

AHHH!!! im getting that storm now and im in northern Ontario in canada! lol its not that bad pretty windy thow my mom wouldn't drive me to a friends house. now im stuck here :(

JUST SPOTTED ME IN THSOE PICS

Yup, Im in Kansas City and we got a ridiculous amount of snow. Took me almost 2 hrs to shovel my driveway!

Back