Snow Day!!!

DAMN YOU!!! here in england the most snow we get is like an inch, and that only happenes once in a blue moon!!!

i live in southern ohio. we havent had a good snow in YEARS. it sucks. winter is my favorite time of year because of snow and we are lucky to get 5 inches

For a snow day in NE Ohio, it has to be a few feet of snow. But I don't get snow days anymore *sniff*, they don't exist with a ft job.

Haha.

Where I live it doesn't snow at all.

Well, there was like that... tenth of an inch a few years ago....
But it was gone like, super fast.

N=Nice to see someone's got a very lucky 'snow day'. Nice pics there NateTheGreat. Makes me feel like I want to go back to the mountains down south and do some more skiing!

Australia never gets any snow through the year. The best Sydney ever with snow like conditions is a freak hail storm... -_-'

However there is only one place in Australia where most ppl go down to ski or snowboard and thats in the 'snowy mountains'. It's about a 12 hr drive to get there.

I'm not so sad anymore because when I was leting my cat outside i opened the door then all of a sudden I smelled snow. Yeah it smelled alot like snow so I bet it's going to snow tonight.

I live in the northeastern corner of Oklahoma and I got around 14 inches yesterday/today...it's crazy. I live in a rural area on a hill, so you can probably understand that I'm locked at home for a while.

I have never seen the snow though... I live 200 meters (or less) far from the sea

Mmmmmm, even though I utterly hate the cold weather, the only thing that makes it enjoyable are snow days. Luckily, the astromony teacher at our school said we're going to have an "extra-snowy" Jan-Feb, and he's never wrong.

But here in VA, we just mainly get bullshit, since we're always in between the really cold weather and the mild weather. The last time we got a serious storm was the blizzard of '96. Other than that, the weather channel will predict two feet of snow and we'll wake up to two inches. That's normal Virginia weather-men for ya! Only good thing about this state is that, even if we get an inch of snow, they usually close schools.

Back