snow peak howling stone

tho

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
6768-5856-7531-6948
So I'm pretty sure I did the howling stone in snow peak for the 6th secret swordplay move as I went back there to try to howl and nothing allowed me to do so. I know you are supposed to go to the karariko graveyard but I don't see the old wolf. Am I doing something wrong here?

the stairs where there are 2 trees right? if thats the place i already went there.

i think i screwed up. so i never went to the graveyard before i went to the 7th howling stone in the hidden village. I then went to the path north of the castle town where you are supposed to find the 7th skill but i learned the 6th skill there instead. went back to the graveyard and no wolf is there... so now my deliemma is the 7th skill...

First of all, there is no particular order that you're supposed to howl the 7 wolf stones.

Second of all, refer to your map. If the golden wolf is on the map, then he's there. Look around there carefully. If he's not on the map, then you need to howl more stones. ;)

so what does the marker on the map look like? i only have those double ring red ones and the black with the purple ring around them.

yeah, it looks like the head of a wolf, have you checked the upstairs where the tomb of the zora queen is? it should be there

there is no gold wolf head anywhere on my map and i've already went back to the 7th howling stone to see if i can howl at it again but no dice. :mad2:

Maybe it's a glitch. I swear I have howled at all the stones but I can't find the last wolf at all either. I even checked a guide and it appears like I have found all the stones...:confused:

islandvic said:
Maybe it's a glitch. I swear I have howled at all the stones but I can't find the last wolf at all either. I even checked a guide and it appears like I have found all the stones...:confused:
1. Check that ALL 7 have been howled at.
2. If you find one, then pay attention to the wolf head's location! If no luck, then proceed to step 3.
3. Look everywhere on your map for a golden wolf head and I mean every single part of it.

islandvic said:

have you gotten the wolf in the desert? or the one in front of hyre castle after the town? look at your map again, they're all there

If the map isn't zoomed in, you'll only see a yellow dot at where the wolf should be. Once you zoom into that province it'll become a golden wolf head.

went everywhere and it was nowhere to be found. must have been a glitch. oh well beat the game without it. would have been cool to see it though.

Back