Snow!

yeah thanks to ohios lovely snowfall, NY is getting a BAD wind chill and now we're going to get rain tonight while im working yet another midnight shift :( kill me lol

paintba||er said:
Is snow really rare there or something? I live in the second driest state in the US and we get snow all the time.

where in NY or wisconsin?

in NY, its NYS that gets the most snow fall esp up north by buffalo (on average a foot of snow or more)

here on long island theres snow but the most we ever had was the blizzard of i believe was 2003 maybe? i dont remember where we had less than a foot of snow. it was a real horror show.

this year we had about 3 inches of accumulation tops. very rarely do we get extreme blizzards. like once every 5-10 years

paintba||er said:
Is snow really rare there or something? I live in the second driest state in the US and we get snow all the time.
in April its pretty rare... Its common where you are cuz you live near a mountainous region. Its just that it would have been nice to get this weather back in december

En4Neo said:
Yeah it snowed here in Ohio last week, it must be a sign of global warming!

ITS BUSH'S FAULT!

it will happen tomorrow after the day after tomorrow (or something like that)

i love that episode

In West Allis, Wi: 4 inches already, and another 4 tonight!

GOTTA LOVE WISCONSIN! Go Pack...

Last edited:
What the weather round ere was to hot over the last few days

yeah thanks to ohios lovely snowfall, NY is getting a BAD wind chill and now we're going to get rain tonight while im working yet another midnight shift kill me lol
The Loose Cannon, aren't you the one with the gun? lol jk

Up in New Jersey its damp out and a few drizzles here and there. not sure if its cold like it is in NY though. Lol i haven't been outside yet.

Last edited:
Its been nice and cold here. I want the rain back though...

Back