Snow!

Gaz

Poker Face :D
Dec 29, 2006
London / Plymouth
Wii Online Code
2042-8451-0487-7303
London has practically grinned to a halt with under a foot of snow, no trams or buses, limited trains and tubes.

haven't seen snow like this in nearly 10 years in london, global cooling anyone?

Not sure how bad it is here as I'm still in bed, but was rather nice waking up with jay and just seeing white outside just now. Apparently were getting even more tomorrow too :)
Just wish I didn't have to work!

There is heavy snow around my area, with lectures being cancelled as a result of poor travelling conditions.

Last edited:
Day off :)
DSCF1934.jpg

DSCF1935.jpg

London has practically grinned to a halt with under a foot of snow, no trams or buses, limited trains and tubes.

haven't seen snow like this in nearly 10 years in london, global cooling anyone?
lol4dn0.gif

Southern pansys

Here in the middle lands of England
Life gose on

All we hear about is London
Never about the parts of England that matter
LIKE MANCHESTER

Ive seen deeper
WAY DEEPER

Ahahahah "poor driving conditions".

Silly Brits. No one drives anyway, and there's no way the bus drivers actually care about general safety.

Ours was noooowhere compared to what Happy posted. It's all gone now, and there wasn't much to begin with. There was a few inches that collected on people's cars over the night, which they'll be pleased about, BUT THAT WAS SODDING IT. Gave me something to look at on the mind numbingly dull bus journey without my friend though.

London is the undisputed capital of the world. This is serious shizzle when the City shuts down. Anyway, I'm a Londoner:

My beautiful back garden:

picture017le4.jpg

Out the front of my house:

picture019pe9.jpg

Another one of my back garden:

picture022qb8.jpg

Got a snow day today, and hopefully tomorrow, seeing as it's snowing now. The weather comes from Russia. So, they give us snow, and we worsen out tensions with them and insult them? Not fair.

Love snow.

The last pic is prof that London is side ways

Back