Snowboarding!

Wii-Fi said:
lol i haven't tried moguls but i totally know what your talking about. It's hillarious to watch them try it but yeah some people can do it, which is awesome. The thing i don't like about skiers are that they tend to run into you, some fat newbie almost ran me down while i was walking, scared me a lot. Plus they don't wait their turns in the terrain parks.

Syntax that's a nice board, i was considering the burton air, but i got the cheaper, clash instead.
Here it is
burton_ss_clash_150_top_m.jpg

Snowboarders who dont know what they are doing run into you more often. Never go down the beginner snowboarder trail, youll get 7 year olds bumping into you left and right. But yeah, I never wait my turn in a terrain park, I just go. Skiers never do.

I chicken out when it comes to the big jumps... Probably because the very first time I went off a bigger jump (I was 8), I landed badly, and my back was hurting for a month, so, now I get freaked out. But thats not too much of a problem, as I prefer slopes anyways. Fresh powder snow is amazing, especially on a board!

I'm probably the luckiest in the forums, I live in the best country to ski/snowboard. I'll let you guys guess.

In my opinion the best place to live would have to be Whistler, BC Canada. Other than that I would have to go with Colorado. However, I may be far off..

One reason why living in the valleys is good, snnnnnow.

Got a snowboard, had it for quite a while now, it's my first one so it's nothing special. Dying to use it this year I can't wait. Great places to go around by me, can just walk up to the top of the mountain my father lives on =]

My sisters moved onto like the next mounting and they get better snow so if it snows I'll be heading up there too, can't wwwwwait!

JT. said:
I chicken out when it comes to the big jumps... Probably because the very first time I went off a bigger jump (I was 8), I landed badly, and my back was hurting for a month, so, now I get freaked out. But thats not too much of a problem, as I prefer slopes anyways. Fresh powder snow is amazing, especially on a board!

I'm probably the luckiest in the forums, I live in the best country to ski/snowboard. I'll let you guys guess.
Yeah i freeze up when i get too much time to think about the jumps. Oh and is it Colorado?
uloseiwin said:
But yeah, I never wait my turn in a terrain park, I just go. Skiers never do.
Lol thats almost part of learning the terrain park, skiers don't wait their turn!

Syntax said:
That would be the mountain :) I for one prefer going up to Whistler but it's about a 2 or so hour drive. Worth it though if you plan on spending a day or so there.
Ha ok thanks I'll be sure I check it out next time I'm up there...Which I believe will be fairly soon.

If you do happen to spend a day there I suggest on having dinner at the Mongoli Grill and Bar. It's an amazing resteraunt with amazing food. As for lunch I suggest The Wizard which is located near the bottom of Whistler Mountain. The Mongoli Grill and Bar is located in the small town. Oh and be sure to take pictures if you do go up.

Ok I'll make sure to do that one day...Although when I said soon I meant maybe next year after Christmas lol...but (assuming were all still here) I'll make sure to post some pictures :)

Also, don't forget to take me along... :)

Never tried it but would like to. I surf/skim/wake and grew up on [water] skis/hydros/skateboard. Per someone else, I'm not familiar with the mysterious white stuff that falls from the sky.

~DT

im getting a burton ( or a skii-doo (snowmobile))

Not a big fan of skiing. I'm just going to stick to my board seeing as that is what I'm more used to. Also I would rather not pay for lessons + ski rentals and whatnot seeing as I'm on a short budget.

oh yeah? what burton?
EDIT lol yeah i tried skiing for an hour, i kept crossing my skis and falling on my face. But at any rate i was glad i tried it.

Guess what I just found out? From Feb. 2-9 I get to go ski in Keystone, Colorado, and the day after I come back...Brawl come out! Gonna be the best day of my life!

Back